Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Hearos Ultimate Softness, 20-Pair Foam (Pack of 2) Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Hearos Ultimate Softness, 20-Pair Foam (Pack of 2) Review

Product Description

Experience the world class quality and comfort of the HEAROS 20 pair Ultimate Softness Series. HEAROS are the nation's most popular brand of ear plugs. High Noise Reduction Rating of 32 decibels. Neutral color blends in with many skin tones. Ideal for all hearing protection and noise reduction needs. Great value on a per pair basis

Product Details Brand: Hearos

Number of items: 2

Dimensions: 1.70" h x 2.80" w x 4.80" l, .5 pounds

Features Super soft, neutral colored foam

High noise reduction rating of 32 decibels

For all noise reduction and hearing protection needs

Terrific value per pair

You can buy Hearos Ultimate Softness, 20-Pair Foam (Pack of 2) in best price at Best Cheap Personal Care Store

Customer Reviews

Great Product, F-16s have met their match.

I am currently deployed to Iraq, and I live on a joint Army / Air Force base. About 500 feet from where my quarters are, F-16s take off on a regular basis, and Black Hawks do regular passes over our living area. I am a light sleeper so this made for some restless nights. I decided to shop around for some good quality earplugs in an effort to get some better sleep. Since I have started using Hearos, my sleep is without a doubt much more sound. They are comfortable, inexpensive, and last about 12-15 days a pair if you make an effort to keep them somewhat clean. Solid product all around.

Comfortable and effective, great for sleeping.

I purchased the Hearos Ultimate Softness Series ear plugs to use at night after a noisy nocturnal elephant moved into the apartment above me. At first I tried using those bright orange Howard Leight Max ear plugs, and although they were very effective at blocking out sounds, they left my ears feeling really sore in the morning. The Hearos plugs seem just as effective as the Howard Leight ones in blocking out the noises of elephantine upstairs neighbors, but are more comfortable and I don't wake up with sore ear canals.

The plugs can be a bit tricky to insert, but once they're in there they are comfortable and don't stick out from your ear -- the other plugs I used stuck out quite a bit and caused discomfort when smooshed against a pillow. The only problem with using these ear plugs when sleeping is that they are a little TOO good at blocking out sounds, so I've slept through my alarm a few times... and I'm a pretty light sleeper. So, I wouldn't recommend them if you're a heavy sleeper that needs to make it to an 8:00am meeting.

I gave these ear plugs 5 stars because they are the ultimate combination of comfort and effectiveness... and I can finally get a restful sleep!

Best ear plugs

From a review of three earplugs, these came in first:

1st place: Hearos Ultimate Softness, 20-Pair Foam (Pack of 2)

2nd place: Quiet Time Comfort Foam Ear Plugs - 50 Pair

3rd place: Hearos Xtreme Protection, 14-Pair Foam (Pack of 3)

(they're basically ranked in decreasing softness, since all three block out sounds well)

The following were excluded as they did not fare well in the following review:

Flents Quiet! Please Noise Reducing Ear Plugs - 50 Pair - NRR 29

and Howard Leight Max-1 Ear Plugs, Uncorded, NRR33, 200 PR / box

w w w . s l a t e . c o m / i d / 2 1 1 8 8 0 0 /

or read the first review found in google with the search term: best ear plugs

The Hearos Ultimate Softness ear plugs were the winners for my ears because they had the right combination of comfort and noise reduction. Some notes: 1) my ear canals are probably narrower than average, so even these tended to generate pressure when worn; of course this can't be avoided since that's how sound is blocked out. But these were definitely the softest out of the three. 2) All three (and probably all ear plugs) don't reduce as effectively lower frequency sounds. They are very good at reducing sounds at the frequency range of music, voices, typing sounds, etc., but not so good at blocking out sounds of your upstairs neighbor dragging his furniture across the floor at dawn, or his evil spawn dropping various toys on the floor.

Pros: Comfortable, effective.

Cons: In people with small ear canals or who have sensitive vestibular systems, all ear plugs, including these, will create slight nausea or discomfort.

Caveat: I have small ear canals.

Conclusion: If unable to stop the source of the noise, and if ear plugs must be used, then use these.

Note: These are rated 32dB
Third Generation Dr Mom Slimline Stainless LED Pocket Otoscope now includes Pocket Clip Review Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex, 90 Count Review Burtstrs Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Review Millenium Tanning Black Storm Premium Tanning Lotion, 60x, 13.5-Ounce Review Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream, Paraben-Free, 4-Ounce Tube Review O.b. Super Plus Absorbency Tampons 40-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) Review Hollywood Hills Realtor For Budget Conscious Individuals Currency Strength Robot review Trevo Review - Can Trevo Help You Make Money? Mlm Compensation Forced Matrix Plan Review Easy Scholarships For Older Students - Getting the Financial Aid That you need A Yipiz Review - The right MLM Company at the best Time? New primary Zhang Shunbo ceramic pot soup of electromagnetic cooking - Soon Park, induction cooker,
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.103.15) / Processed in 0.005850 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 68 , 4829, 385,