Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Millenium Tanning Black Storm Premium Tanning Lotion, 60x, 13.5-Ounce Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Millenium Tanning Black Storm Premium Tanning Lotion, 60x, 13.5-Ounce Review

Millenium Tanning Black Storm Premium Tanning Lotion

, 60x, 13.5-Ounce Review

Product Description

Tan enhancer - Bronzer - Silicone - Firming - 60x Auto-Darkening Tan Technology Extreme Silicone Bronzer. Unique Auto-Darkening Tan Technology delivers extreme dark bronze tanning results through its super luxurious silicone emulsion blend. Acai Oil: Boasts 10 times the antioxidant benefits of other fruits. Extreme Bronzing: Immediate dark color enhancement plus time released bronzers.

Product Details

Brand: Millenium Tanning

Published on: 2011-02-09

Number of items: 1

Dimensions: 7.00" h x 2.50" w x 4.00" l, .90 pounds

Features

60X Auto-Darkening Tan Technology

Extreme Silicone Bronze

Fragrance- Fruity Honey Suckle

13.5 ounce

You can buy Millenium Tanning Black Storm Premium Tanning Lotion, 60x, 13.5-Ounce in best price at Best Cheap Personal Care Store

Customer Reviews

Black storm is by far one of the best tanning products of 2010

It is like a supercharged Paint it black.. The moisturization is great, and it got me at least 5 shades darker over the last few weeks.. which was a great buy for me since I'm leaving for Cancun next week!

WOW!

Usually I will go in a stand up twice a week and that keeps me pretty bronzed, but when I tried black storm, it got me even darker, and it feels great on my skin.. and for this price, you can't beat it.. I payed $75 at the salon, and I bought 2 bottles on here for the same price. A+ product

Love this lotion

I recently tried Paint it Black and it gave me a great base tan... I liked it so much I decided to try Black Storm...let me tell you I love this lotion...its awesome. It gave me great color the first couple times using it. Everything from the smell to the way it feels on your skin makes for a great tanning lotion. I probably wont be buying anything else besides Paint it Black and Black Storm...awesome results.

First I gotta mention the shipping I got with the prime free trial. I ordered it Saturday morning and 8:00 am Sunday morning it comes. Unbelievable. But about the lotion..it spreads on your body nice despite being a little runny it DOES dry quick. This is the first time I tanned in a few weeks and I was losing my base, but this got it right back and after 2 more sessions I'll have a very nice dark golden color. It doesn't give you that instant bronze color right out of the tanning bed. It takes a little bit to develop. I didn't use that much because it was my first time, but next time I will. Don't worry about orange or streaks with this lotion, it goes on very nicely. Smell was great going in..banana/coconut (but not too tan smelling) and after it smelled like the same maybe like it was slightly burnt. Not bad like these reviews say, lol these people are nuts.

*VERY moisturizing (Skin felt much better/softer after tanning)

*VERY affordable (16.50 for 13.5oz, INSANE)

*VERY nice color after just the first time

*NON Irritating (I have sensitive skin)

******ONE LAST THING*******DO NOT listen to your tanning salons and what they say about products. Use the reviews, and real people who are out for information, not for your money! Tanning salons will lie to you and tell you these products will make you orange and aren't safe for your skin. They'll say they only trust certain brands AKA the brands in their stores. Be nice, but don't listen to what they say. They sell lotion to uneducated consumers who have NO idea they can get the same products on amazon.com!
Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream, Paraben-Free, 4-Ounce Tube Review O.b. Super Plus Absorbency Tampons 40-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) Review Hollywood Hills Realtor For Budget Conscious Individuals Currency Strength Robot review Trevo Review - Can Trevo Help You Make Money? Mlm Compensation Forced Matrix Plan Review Easy Scholarships For Older Students - Getting the Financial Aid That you need A Yipiz Review - The right MLM Company at the best Time? New primary Zhang Shunbo ceramic pot soup of electromagnetic cooking - Soon Park, induction cooker, Slow Cooker Meals to the Rescue Straight Forward Carbon Copy Pro Review A third party review of Ashmax. What you won't hear elsewhere Detailed Extreme Niche Empires Review - Does it live up to its name?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.174.246) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.012241 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 52 , 3756, 385,
Millenium Tanning Black Storm Premium Tanning Lotion, 60x, 13.5-Ounce Review Alagoa Nova