Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » O.b. Super Plus Absorbency Tampons 40-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

O.b. Super Plus Absorbency Tampons 40-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) Review

O.b. Super Plus Absorbency Tampons 40-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) Review

Product Description

Absorbency: All tampons are designated by absorbency and absorbency ratings are standard among all manufacturers so you can compare absorbencies among brands. All Super Plus Absorbency Tampons absorb the same amount (15 to 18 grams). To reduce your risk of getting menstrual TSS, select the lowest absorbency to meet your needs. Regular Absorbency (Light Flow - 6 to 9g); Super Absorbency (Moderate Flow - 9 to 12g); Super Plus Absorbency (Heavy Flow - 12 to 15g); Ultra Absorbency (Very Heavy Flow - 15 to 18g). Use for 8 hours maximum.

Product Details Brand: o.b.

Number of items: 3

Dimensions: 2.60" h x 4.30" w x 9.30" l,

Features Applicator-free tampons

Provides comfort and protection no matter where your active life takes you

Super-plus absorbency for light to heavy flow days (12 to 15 grams)

Please read all label information on delivery

You can buy o.b. Super Plus Absorbency Tampons 40-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) in best price at Best Cheap Personal Care Store

Customer Reviews

Thank heaven for Amazon

It seems like a basic..but I can not find this in the local shops, and when you need a product, and a lesser absorbancy WON'T do...I know I can count on Amazon to come thru! I suffer with a heavy period, and these work for me, better than anything else I have tried!

I ordered o.b. Ultras but they sent me Super Plus

I ordered Ultras because I couldnt find them in stores. The vendor sent me Super Plus instead -- without notifying me that they were changing my order, or that Ultras were out of stock, or anything. I kept them because these are hard to find as well, but I think this was dishonest of the vendor. They should inform buyers of exactly what they are sending, and not make substitutions without telling the buyers. There is a big difference between ultras and Super Plus. Be warned -- you will not get Ultras if you order them. You will get these.

Eco-friendly, AND cheap!

I recently switched from Tampax to o.b. due not only to the later's eco-friendly product (Tampax still uses a plastic applicator; shame!), but also because o.b. finally dropped their prices; it's not just for blue bloods anymore (pun very much intended, ha ha!).
Hollywood Hills Realtor For Budget Conscious Individuals Currency Strength Robot review Trevo Review - Can Trevo Help You Make Money? Mlm Compensation Forced Matrix Plan Review Easy Scholarships For Older Students - Getting the Financial Aid That you need A Yipiz Review - The right MLM Company at the best Time? New primary Zhang Shunbo ceramic pot soup of electromagnetic cooking - Soon Park, induction cooker, Slow Cooker Meals to the Rescue Straight Forward Carbon Copy Pro Review A third party review of Ashmax. What you won't hear elsewhere Detailed Extreme Niche Empires Review - Does it live up to its name? Conserving Water and Money Review of Tupperware MLM Opportunity?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.57.222) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.011664 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 2427, 385,
O.b. Super Plus Absorbency Tampons 40-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) Review Kista