Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream, Paraben-Free, 4-Ounce Tube Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream, Paraben-Free, 4-Ounce Tube Review

Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream, Paraben-Free

, 4-Ounce Tube Review

Product Description

Peri/Menopause Support. Clinically - tested. Paraben - free. Does not contain any parabens. What's in it : Contains 450mg of USP Progesterone per ounce. Check the side of this box for a complete list of ingredients. What's not in it : No parabens, mineral oil, petroleum or animal anything. And our products are never tested on animals. Who knew this little cream could change the world. In 1978 we had a revolutionary idea: that there was not enough real choice when it came to peri / menopause support. So we created pro-gest to give women a much - deserved alternative. Made in the USA.

Product Details Size: 4 oz

Brand: Emerita

Model: 30090

Released on: 2006-09-12

Ingredients: Not available.

Dimensions: 6.62" h x 1.50" w x 2.43" l, .25 pounds

Features Progesterone cream treats symptoms of perimenopause and menopause

Contains no petroleum or mineral oils

Paraben-free

Helps with hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, and decreased sexual drive

Clinically tested by the United States Pharmacopoeia

You can buy Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream, Paraben-Free, 4-Ounce Tube in best price at Best Cheap Personal Care Store

Customer Reviews

seems to work for me

I'm a very perimenopausal 48 year old. My PMS is getting worse and worse. My psychologist, who is post-menopausal, told me about this cream - she's used it for years. The first month I used it, absolutely no PMS symptoms at all. My period totally snuck up on me, I had to check my calendar because I thought it was early, but it was right on time! The second month, I had one or two days of feeling some bloatedness, but it went away and again I had a surprise visit from my period. This seems to work, but read the directions carefully because different age women use it slightly differently. Why don't gynecologists mention this stuff when you complain about PMS?

ProGest your energy

I am so happy that ProGest is available to Canadians. It is sold over the counter in the USA where I discovered it, thanx to the writing of Dr. Lee who has written extensively on the health benefits of natural progesterone for women. A writer, I read his books and interviewed him by request for a BC women's magazine. Since I am post menopause and a few years past a complete hysterectomy, I became interested enough to try this product. What I experienced in a few hours was a boost in energy and more clear thinking, similar to getting a good night's sleep, not like a caffeine induced high. When I notice my energy flagging mid afternoon, I apply another small amount of the ProGest and feel more energetic again. I think it it a great product and wish it was sold over the counter in Canada, as well. Worth every cent and no side effects, unlike costly prescription hormones I took in the past. Darlene White

Wonderful Results!

I am so glad I found this cream! I am in my early forties and had begun to experience bouts of extreme insomnia. I was so exhausted. Once I finally fell asleep, I was only able to stay asleep for a couple of hours at a time. I also noticed that my periods, which had always been like clockwork, were starting to come early one month and late the next. Then, I had my first hot flash. Oh no, I thought. Is this a sign of menopause? I'm too young for this! I began searching the internet for menopause symptoms and came across a recommendation for Dr. John Lee's book, "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Premenopause". I purchased the Kindle version and read it in one night. One of the women mentioned in the book had symptoms identical to mine. The book recommends the use of natural progesterone cream for the symptoms. I decided to give it a try. After only one week using Emerita Pro-Gest, I was like a different person. My insomnia is now gone! I am able to sleep for 8 hours a night. My energy level is higher than it has been in years. My periods are back to normal and I haven't experienced any more hot flashes. For anyone who is having similar symptoms, I urge you to read Dr. Lee's book and then try this cream.
O.b. Super Plus Absorbency Tampons 40-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) Review Hollywood Hills Realtor For Budget Conscious Individuals Currency Strength Robot review Trevo Review - Can Trevo Help You Make Money? Mlm Compensation Forced Matrix Plan Review Easy Scholarships For Older Students - Getting the Financial Aid That you need A Yipiz Review - The right MLM Company at the best Time? New primary Zhang Shunbo ceramic pot soup of electromagnetic cooking - Soon Park, induction cooker, Slow Cooker Meals to the Rescue Straight Forward Carbon Copy Pro Review A third party review of Ashmax. What you won't hear elsewhere Detailed Extreme Niche Empires Review - Does it live up to its name? Conserving Water and Money
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.78.136) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012387 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 4372, 385,
Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream, Paraben-Free, 4-Ounce Tube Review Campo Grande