Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Burtstrs Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Burtstrs Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Review

Product Description

This natural lip balm moisturizes lips with ingredients like ultra-emollient lanolin, coconut oil and sunflower oil, and seals in hydration with beeswax. You can use it on healthy lips for a little peppermint tingle. Take your pick of an old-fashioned yellow tin or a recycled plastic tube. No wonder it is our most popular product.

Product Details Brand: Burt's Bees

Number of items: 4

Dimensions: 4.00" h x 5.00" w x 6.00" l, .3 pounds

Features Protects lips and guards against those awful prune lips

Soothes painful, chapped, cracked lips

Use it on healthy lips for a little peppermint tingle

You can buy Burtstrs Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) in best price at Best Cheap Personal Care Store

Customer Reviews

Once you go Burt's, you never go back!

This is the real deal! I tried them all and then decided to shell out an extra 50 cents to try Burt's original. It has a cool, refreshing peppermint-ish kick that cools your lips and moisturizes. I will never go back or even bother tying any other kinds of lip balm now. This is indeed the best! Amazons under $10 for 4 is better than Walmart by a couple bucks so you might as well get them here.

I don't however, like any other of their varieties because they don't refresh your lips anywhere near as well as the original formula does.

A favorite of many, but some downsides to be aware of

Burt's Bees makes good natural body products, and this balm is natural-- mostly beeswax, with sunflower seed oil, mint, vitamin e, lanolin, rosemary, glycerin and canola oil.

It goes on rather thick and pasty, and tastes of mint. However, it does not heal the cracks in my lips due to the slightly irritating nature of mint oil (for me) and because I'm slightly sensitive to lanolin, like many people. I find this is not very helpful for my chapped lips, and I prefer other brands.

The good thing about this balm is that it stays on and if you are out in the cold, it provides a protective layer due to the beeswax. Many people like this balm, especially men, but I find I'm a bit sensitive to it and it doesn't work well for me.

Effective beeswax based lip moisturizer

I've been using this for at least 10 years now, long before they were taken over by Clorox. It still seems to be the same formula. The beeswax and vitamin E do a good job substituting for petroleum jelly used in traditional lip balms, which I don't want on my lips. The peppermint is a nice addition for the smell and the added tingle sensation, but is completely unnecessary for me.
Millenium Tanning Black Storm Premium Tanning Lotion, 60x, 13.5-Ounce Review Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream, Paraben-Free, 4-Ounce Tube Review O.b. Super Plus Absorbency Tampons 40-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) Review Hollywood Hills Realtor For Budget Conscious Individuals Currency Strength Robot review Trevo Review - Can Trevo Help You Make Money? Mlm Compensation Forced Matrix Plan Review Easy Scholarships For Older Students - Getting the Financial Aid That you need A Yipiz Review - The right MLM Company at the best Time? New primary Zhang Shunbo ceramic pot soup of electromagnetic cooking - Soon Park, induction cooker, Slow Cooker Meals to the Rescue Straight Forward Carbon Copy Pro Review A third party review of Ashmax. What you won't hear elsewhere
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.222.195) / Processed in 0.004780 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 2852, 385,