Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex, 90 Count Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex, 90 Count Review

Product Description

NIOXIN by Nioxin INTENSE THERAPY RECHARGING COMPLEX 90 TABLETSNIOXIN by Nioxin possesses a blend of Skin Care For The Scalp, Nioxin Products Remove Residue From The Environment And Restore Moisture To The Scalp Skin, Nioxin Is Formulated For The Scalp But Still Provides Cleansing And Moisturizing For The Hair

Product Details

Size: 90 Count

Brand: Nioxin

Released on: 2008-01-28

Number of items: 1

Dimensions: 4.00" h x 2.00" w x 2.00" l,

Features

Dietary supplement for the healthy growth of hair, skin and nails

Shelf life of two years from the date of manufacturing

No form of mushroom in Recharging Complex

Aids improvement in elasticity, thickness and collagen formation

You can buy Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex, 90 Count in best price at Best Cheap Personal Care Store

Customer Reviews

Great Stuff

I tried these tablets and I'm very happy with the results. My hair is growing faster now than ever. I'm 59 yrs. old and I have always had a hard time with hair growth.Same with eye brows,finger nails and toe nails.

With just 30 tabs,1 aday I'm seeing great results with all these things.I'm so happy with this product, I'm writting my first review ever for anything. Thank you, Janet

More hair, more hair!!

I have found that this product really works. However, the downside is that if you only want hair on your head, this is not the product for you as it promotes hair growth everywhere! Head, Legs, arms, upper lip, chin.... the list goes on! But if you can tolerate this, then this is the best I've seen and I've tried a lot of products

It Works!

Yes, it takes time to see results but my hair stylist was surprised when she was blow drying my hair and I had a 2" halo of new hair growth standing up on my head. I am also using all of the other Nioxin products too.

I'm a 50 year old female. I started losing my hair about 14 years ago, but this year, it started coming out in fistfuls. FISTFULS!!! Every shower, every hair brush, every time someone ran their hand thru my hair. It was awful. I felt embarrassed and depressed. I finally decided I had to do something. My hairdresser recommended Nioxin. I started taking those pills the same day I started using Rogaine. Nothing happened at first. Hair was still falling out at an alarming rate. After 2 weeks, I noticed my skin looked clearer. That was the Nioxin kicking in. After 2 months, I noticed that the hair that was growing was thicker. Again, the Nioxin. After about three and a half months... it happened. My hair stopped falling out. No fistfuls when I showered. No hairbrush full of hair after even the gentle-est hairbrushing. Then after 4 months, I noticed some of the little bald patches in front weren't bald anymore. Ladies, I can't even begin to tell you how joyful this is. My hair looks great! It's thick, lush, manageable. I will use the one-two punch of Nioxin & Rogaine til the day I die. Be patient and you will have great results, too. Good luck, ladies!!!
Burtstrs Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Review Millenium Tanning Black Storm Premium Tanning Lotion, 60x, 13.5-Ounce Review Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream, Paraben-Free, 4-Ounce Tube Review O.b. Super Plus Absorbency Tampons 40-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) Review Hollywood Hills Realtor For Budget Conscious Individuals Currency Strength Robot review Trevo Review - Can Trevo Help You Make Money? Mlm Compensation Forced Matrix Plan Review Easy Scholarships For Older Students - Getting the Financial Aid That you need A Yipiz Review - The right MLM Company at the best Time? New primary Zhang Shunbo ceramic pot soup of electromagnetic cooking - Soon Park, induction cooker, Slow Cooker Meals to the Rescue Straight Forward Carbon Copy Pro Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.222.195) / Processed in 0.005121 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 3308, 385,