Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Places That You Have To Visit In Australia by:Michelle Jones
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Places That You Have To Visit In Australia by:Michelle Jones

For many, getting an Australian travel visa is definitely a great way to start your vacation

. However, you will probably be thinking, what now? Australia does have a lot of places that you can visit. But, oddly enough, this is actually one reason why its quite hard to decide on here you want to go.

So here are some suggestion that you can think about and include in your itinerary. These places are the ones that you definitely must at very least drop by during your trip. And so, it's now time for you to read on.

One of the places that you would want to start your Australian vacation is right at the country's capital of Canberra. While many think of this one as a quite and sleepy town, there is actually a lot to see in Canberra. One of the places that you must definitely visit here is the Parliament House, the seat of the country's legislative power. Here, not only will you be able to see how everything works in the legislative department, you will also get to see its history as well, as the house also maintains a museum that chronicles not only its past, but also that of the country's.

Another place worth visiting in Canberra is the Black Mountain (formerly Telstra) Tower. This tower sits on the summit of Black Mountain, hence its current name, and gives visitors on almost 360 degree panoramic view of the entre city and the outlying areas. And you definitely shouldn't forget to at least catch a snack at the tower's revolving restaurant, which moves at about three revolutions per hour and gives you an even more spectacular experience.Places That You Have To Visit In Australia by:Michelle Jones

Another place that you would want to be in is in perhaps Australia's most famous city (many even think that this is actually the capital of Australia), Sydney. The city has many interesting sights to see, which has put it in the world map of must visit places. There's the uniquely shaped Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbor Bridge, with its daily bridge climb (yes, they actually let you climb to the top of the bridge). However, the beaches here are possibly the most popular for both local and foreign tourists, with Bondi and Manly Beaches being the tourist magnets.

And of course, a mention of Sydney wouldn't be complete without saying something about its friendly rival Melbourne (lest the Melbournians get a bit jealous of the attention). And the city definitely has a lot to say, as there are also a lot to see here. The Docklands are the place that you want to go to here if you are looking for a nice seafood dinner, as there are a lot of restaurants specializing on this one here. The Melbourne Aquarium is also another interesting places for you to drop by, as there are a lot of marine creatures for you to see here.

For the top destinations, immigration articles and travel tips in Australia, you may also check our PrincipalVisas Blog at http://www.principalvisas.com.au/blog

About the author

For Australian Visa assistance visit PrincipalVisas - It contains general information visa programs like Australia Working Holiday Visa . Logon to http://www.principalvisas.com.au/ to find out if you are eligible to travel or live in Australia.
Kissimmee Vacation Rentals for the Perfect Florida Experience by:Michiel Van Kets I Love Touring Rome, Italy - Hotels In The Aventino District by:Levi Reiss Surviving the Water Park: 10 Things to Think About by:Don Haines Holidays In The Dolomites: Falcade by:Francesca Tessarollo Flourishing Travel Destination in India by:Tracy Barb Enjoy Mothers Day on Sydney Harbour Cruises by:Alice Mathew An Overview Of Charter Buses And Their Advantages by:David William I Love Italian Travel - Attractions of Northern Italy During May, Part II by:Levi Reiss I Love Italian Travel - May Attractions Of Campania And Apulia by:Levi Reiss I Love Touring Venice, Italy - San Marco District Hotels by:Levi Reiss I Love Touring Venice Italy - Hotels In The Cannaregio District by:Levi Reiss I Love Italian Travel - May Attractions Of Central Italy, Part II by:Levi Reiss I Love Italian Travel - May Attractions Of Central Italy, Part I by:Levi Reiss
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.69.178) / Processed in 0.012642 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3377, 954,