Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » My Belly Fat Won't Go Away
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Belly Fat Won't Go Away

Some people struggle for years to lose their belly fat

. They go from one yo-yo diet to another and sometimes there is short-term weight loss. However, that weight is gained back and then some. You are probably familiar with this sequence and having lost weight only to put it back on again. I know I have been through the same thing myself but I've learned what the problem was.

Most people will say that it's all about calories. The standard advice is to eat less calories and burn more. Well, technically that is part of it but there is more to it than that. It has a lot to do with the types of food you are eating. The main culprit that causes us to stay overweight are simple carbohydrates. These include items like white bread, refined sugar, baked items, pasta, soda, candy, and cereal.

What you can do right now to begin losing belly fat is eliminating or significantly reducing your consumption of these simple carbs. I have read on many occasions how cutting out these types of carbs have made weight loss almost effortless. When you eat an excess of them without burning them, they are stored as fat.

Unfortunately, these types of foods are the types that are consumed with almost every meal. A common breakfast may consist of cereal or a bagel. Lunch may be a sandwich and dinner could include pasta. We haven't even added in dessert which could be anything from cookies to cake. See how easily all these simple carbohydrates add up in one day? Some of us eat this way daily. It's no wonder all of the exercise we do doesn't help us lose weight.

Keep in mind that our diets determine 80% of how much weight we are to lose. By continuing to eat processed foods, you are simply making it harder to lose even if you exercise every single day. It is like taking one step forward and two steps back. Also, do not forget the amount of sugar in the beverages we drink. A 12 oz size of cafe mocha can have 26 grams of sugar alone and 33 carbs. Soda is even worse. Water, tea, and coffee (without sugar) are better drink choices.

Get your eating habits down and any exercise you do will be an added benefit. Losing belly fat can be made much easier by cutting out the processed foods.

By: Tina Haines
Signs You're Finally Over Her Who Cheated How To Use The Spanish Verb 'gustar' Correctly Home Selling Tips For Today's Tough Market Don't Waste Those Empty Toner Cartridges Selecting A Courier's Route When Shipping The Next Big Fad: Everyone's an Author Why I Can't Forget My Bf How To Move On My Ex Sleeps With Me But Won't Talk To Me First Time Home Buyers Stimulus - Don't Pass Up This Opportunity! He's Broken My Heart Again - How Long Does It Take Ex Won't Give Me Closure - How Long Does It Take When It's Time To Call The Professionals: Do Not Try These Home Repairs Yourself Your Brain Is Slowly Degenerating... Here's How To Stop It
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.154.151) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.010839 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2342, 952,
My Belly Fat Won't Go Away Amsterdam