Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » First Time Home Buyers Stimulus - Don't Pass Up This Opportunity!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

First Time Home Buyers Stimulus - Don't Pass Up This Opportunity!

First Time Home Buyers Stimulus - Don't Pass Up This Opportunity!

Have you been saving money for years in the hopes of finally being able to buy your first new home

? Have your dreams of becoming one of the happy first time home buyers been dashed because of the recent economic crisis? Don't give up hope just yet. President Barack Obama has made efforts in order to make your dream of being a first time homeowner possible through the home stimulus package tax credit.

If you have not owned a house in the last three years and you are buying a house from January 1 to November 30, 2009 then you are eligible to receive the many benefits of the tax credit. There is also a further stipulation to ensure that only those people who really need it can take advantage of the package. This means that you need to be earning less than 170 thousand dollars if you are married, or 95 thousand dollars if you are single, in order to benefit from the incentives being provided.

You should note that this tax incentive is different from previous tax credits in that you do not have to pay back the money you save now in a couple of years time. This is literally just cash being given to you by the government. This donation from the government works this way: The government will pay you eight thousand dollars minus how much you will pay for income tax. As an example, if you have to pay $1000 worth of income tax, then you this packages entitles you to receive $7000 from the government.

Also, keep in mind that you can only get 10% of the total amount you spend purchasing your house as a tax incentive, with a maximum of 8,000 dollars. This means that you need to spend at least 80 thousand dollars on your home in order to qualify for the full tax credit of $8000. Should your home cost less then $80,000, you will still receive money from the government, but it will be a lesser amount.

There are other ways in which you can save money on your new home. If you install energy saving appliances such as lights, air conditioning, heating systems, hot water heaters and so on-you can get incentives for the cost of these appliances as well. So, if buying a new home and doing your bit to help the environment appeals to you, then now is the time you can do so with the help of the government. Remember though, you must act before November 30 2009.

by: Mark Walters
He's Broken My Heart Again - How Long Does It Take Ex Won't Give Me Closure - How Long Does It Take When It's Time To Call The Professionals: Do Not Try These Home Repairs Yourself Your Brain Is Slowly Degenerating... Here's How To Stop It A Brief History Of Automobiles Find An Auto Repair Shop Before You Need One Nascar Tickets - Despite Rumors, Patrick Won't Race Nascar In 2010 How To Select An Auto Injury Lawyer Used Cubicles & Used Office Furniture For Today's Budget Buyer I'm Still Not Over My Bf How To Move On The Dos And Don'ts Of Plus Size Clothing How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating This Year The Fashionable Man's Guide To Storing Clothes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.231.155) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.011605 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2352, 952,
First Time Home Buyers Stimulus - Don't Pass Up This Opportunity! Seattle