Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Your Brain Is Slowly Degenerating... Here's How To Stop It
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Your Brain Is Slowly Degenerating... Here's How To Stop It

Your Brain Is Slowly Degenerating... Here's How To Stop It

Most people don't know that their brains are degenerates if they stop challenging it

. Neuroscientists know that just as we can lose muscle mass as we age, we can also lose brain mass.

Neurons die from, among other things, the constant barrage of free radicals. Synapses breaks down when not strengthened. The end result can be anything from memory loss to dementia and Alzheimers. These "brain diseases" are not caused by some sort of virus... they are caused from the lack of use!

In this article, I would like to introduce you to several things that you can do to prevent this from happening and even potentially reverse it! Let's get started.

1. One of the best ways to challenge your brain is by learning new skills. This can take any form from learning a new language to learning a new dance moves. Unfortunately, of course, most people stopped learning a long time ago.Your Brain Is Slowly Degenerating... Here's How To Stop It

2. Brain exercises can be another form of challenge. These can improve parts of your brain that would otherwise be difficult to improve. For example, some brain training also you to improve your hearing and "visual flexibility".

3. Consume a healthy diet. Challenging your brain causes the growth of new neurons... but if free radicals keep killing it, then your efforts would seriously be undermined. By consuming more foods containing anti-oxidants, you can minimize this effect and get the most out of your brain exercises.

4. Manage your stress. Stress causes the release of harmful chemicals affecting not just your brain but also your whole body. Some of the great ways to manage your stress include a 30-minute afternoon nap, meditation and even simple deep breaths.

5. Physical exercise, even if it's just a simple walk in the morning, strengthens your heart, which then results in more blood being pumped to your brain. Physical exercises also strengthen your brain's motor skills (the ability to move yourself) and regulates the release of stress hormones.

6. Some studies have shown listening to music is highly beneficial for your brain as stimulates the auditory cortex. Unfortunately, not all music yield the same results.

Loud music such as rock and roll as the opposite effect. Some neuroscientists theorize is because of the irregular tempo - which as a result, has the same effect noise do to our mind.

Baroque (classical) music, on the hand, has been shown to improve intelligence, memory, focus and prolonged attention in several studies.

by: Andre Auerbach
A Brief History Of Automobiles Find An Auto Repair Shop Before You Need One Nascar Tickets - Despite Rumors, Patrick Won't Race Nascar In 2010 How To Select An Auto Injury Lawyer Used Cubicles & Used Office Furniture For Today's Budget Buyer I'm Still Not Over My Bf How To Move On The Dos And Don'ts Of Plus Size Clothing How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating This Year The Fashionable Man's Guide To Storing Clothes Who I Am Ringtone - Nick Jonas & The Administration - Who I Am Ringtone A Double Chin Can Make You Look Fat, Ugly And Old - It's Sad But True! Zac Brown Band Tickets - Extending Their 'foundation' Run I Can't Get Over My Ex Quickly
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.102.225) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012102 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2582, 952,
Your Brain Is Slowly Degenerating... Here's How To Stop It New York City