Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Zac Brown Band Tickets - Extending Their 'foundation' Run
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Zac Brown Band Tickets - Extending Their 'foundation' Run

Zac Brown Band Tickets - Extending Their 'foundation' Run

With some fried chicken and a well-fitted pair of jeans

, the Zac Brown Band earned their biggest national headlining tour of their career and newfound mainstream success. The single "Chicken Fried" was the first hit off the group's third album The Foundation, and thanks to that success they took home the Academy of Country Music Awards' Top New Group Award and a CMT Music Award for USA Weekend Breakthrough Video of the Year for "Chicken Fried." Now the boys of Zac's band are extending their trip, which began in September and will continue through Oct. 15th in Salisbury, MD.

Since their first extension, 13 days have been added including Chicago on October 22nd, Columbus, Ohio on the 23rd, Houston, Texas on November 21st and many more stops. They will then finally finish up their national rounds December 27th in Nashville. If you want to catch their fried chicken but the show has been sold out, try looking up Zac Brown Band tickets online.

What is even more special about Zac's concerts is that a few lucky fans will actually get to enjoy the flavors that inspired such licks as "Chicken Fried." Brown's signature recipes will be available for fans during his 'eat and greet," where audience members get to experience the connection musicians have both on stage and off, something that is near and dear to Brown's heart. In 2004 Brown and his father created a music club and restaurant that serves gourmet Southern food. The group has also found Atlanta based musicians Sonia Leigh, Levi Lowrey and Nic Cowan, their openers for the concert special, perfect meal conspirators while on the road; all three are joined on Brown's new label, Southern Ground Records.

The Foundation is actually the Zac Brown Band's first major label release, appearing on Home Grown/ ROAR/ Big Picture /Atlantic. It first appeared on Home Grown before being picked up by Live Nation for its new record label but when that folded, Atlantic picked the record up. It helped that all the tracks on Foundation, including the three singles "Whatever It Is," "Toes" and "Chicken Fried" had all been travel tested by the group during their years on the road, and were easily staged in a studio by 2006. Zac Brown Band Tickets - Extending Their 'foundation' Run

The group formed via Atlanta-born Brown, who was inspired by his older brothers' fondness of all musical genres, from Cat Stevens and James Taylor to Bob Marley, Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings. A solo artist while in high school, Brown eventually created Far from Einstyne, his college band that released a self-titled album in 1998. In 2002 after dropping out of school to perform full time, Brown created the first installment of the Zac Brown Band with former Far from Einstyne drummer. Along with his own label Southern Ground, the group began releasing albums in 2003.

The debut titled Home Grow was followed by Live from the Rock Bust Tour in 2005. The unsigned group played about 200 shows a year and sold about 30,000 records. The band found a secure place with bassist Hopkins, fiddler Jimmy de Martini, guitarist/ organist Coy Bowles and drummer Chris Fryar, eventually creating The Foundation, the set that finally found them mainstream success.

by: Brent Warnken
I Can't Get Over My Ex Quickly Beginner's Guide To Rss Free Shipping>>Ping Rapture Iron Set Forex Trade: Can't Deny The Risk Are we primarily "Civil Beings" or primarily "Human Beings?" Live Like We're Dying Ringtone - Kris Allen - Live Like We're Dying Ringtone Tips for Betting on Auto Racing Cma Awards Tickets - The Cma Awards: 'country's Biggest Night' My Crush Doesn't Like Me How To Move On Dizer "jesus Nós Estamos Aqui" Não É Muita Arrogância Da Nossa Parte? I Can't Get Over Her And Be Strong Get Ex Back Stop Breakup Who Doesn't Like You How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating And Bitchy Too
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.32.19) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012665 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3284, 952,
Zac Brown Band Tickets - Extending Their 'foundation' Run Vairano Patenora