Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Cma Awards Tickets - The Cma Awards: 'country's Biggest Night'
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cma Awards Tickets - The Cma Awards: 'country's Biggest Night'

Cma Awards Tickets - The Cma Awards: 'country's Biggest Night'

The biggest night in country, the Country Music Association (CMA) Awards

, is just around the corner, and the country music community is waiting to see who will take home the top honors this year. The 43rd Annual CMA Awards will be broadcast live from the Sommet Center in the country music capital of Nashville on Nov. 11 and will see Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, George Strait, Keith Urban and Taylor Swift, the lone female in the category, vying for the title of Entertainer of the Year.

Along with all of the Entertainer of the Year nominees, the first batch of performers announced to take the Sommet Center stage at the 2009 CMA Awards are Brooks & Dunn, Reba McEntire, Darius Rucker, Sugarland and Carrie Underwood. To see these country music staples and additional soon-to-be-announced performers, check online for CMA Awards tickets.

Reigning Female Vocalist of the Year Carrie Underwood will co-host the 2009 CMA Awards with Brad Paisley, the reigning Male Vocalist (2007 and 2008). Underwood has taken home the Female Vocalist of the Year honor for three consecutive years (2006-2008) but has some stiff competition this year in the form of fellow nominees Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, Martina McBride and Reba McEntire. If Underwood walks away with another win at this year's CMA Awards, she will tie with Martina McBride for the most wins in that category (four). The American Idol alum is also up for an award in the Musical Event category for her song "I Told You So" with Randy Travis.

Underwood's co-host Brad Paisley is up for the most awards at this year's CMA Awards, garnering a whopping seven nominations! Paisley is up for Entertainer of the Year, Male Vocalist of the Year, Album of the Year (for American Saturday Night), Single and Song for "Then" (which he co-wrote with Chris DuBois and Ashley Gorley) and Musical Event and Music Video for "Start a Band" with Keith Urban. At five nominations, Urban isn't looking too shabby leading up to this year's CMA Awards, either. In addition to being up for the Entertainer of the Year honor (which he took home in 2005), Nicole Kidman's husband is nominated for Male Vocalist of the Year (which he won three consecutive years from 2004-2006), Musical Event and music video for "Start a Band" with Paisley and Album of the Year for his latest effort, Defying Gravity. Cma Awards Tickets - The Cma Awards: 'country's Biggest Night'

It may be hard to believe, but Taylor Swift took home the Horizon Award (also known as the best new artist honor) in 2007. Flash forward to 2009, and the 19-year-old country music prodigy is the youngest-ever artist to be nominated in the Entertainer of the Year category. Before Swift's nomination, Wynonna Judd was the youngest to earn a nomination in the category in 1986 with the Judds (she was 22 at the time). Swift is also the first solo female artist to appear in the category since Faith Hill was nominated in 2000. (Shania Twain was the last female to win the coveted Entertainer of the Year honor in 1999.) With a total of four nominations, Swift is also up for Female of the Year, Album of the Year (for her standout sophomore album Fearless) and Music Video for "Love Story."

The final two Entertainer of the Year nominees, George Strait and Kenny Chesney, are also facing off in the Male Vocalist of the Year category. Reigning Entertainer of the Year Kenny Chesney (he has taken home the award four times thus far) is also up for an award in the Musical Event of the Year category for "Down the Road" with Mac McAnally. As for Strait, the seasoned county music artist racked up nominations for Male Vocalist of the Year, Music Video of the Year (for "Troubadour") and Musical Event of the Year (for his duet "Everything But Quits" with Lee Ann Womack).

by: Brent Warnken
My Crush Doesn't Like Me How To Move On Dizer "jesus Nós Estamos Aqui" Não É Muita Arrogância Da Nossa Parte? I Can't Get Over Her And Be Strong Get Ex Back Stop Breakup Who Doesn't Like You How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating And Bitchy Too How To Get Over Her Tipseven If It's Hard A How To Blueprint To Get Over An Ex Fast Who Doesn't Like You Signs You're Finally Over Her And Be A Man How Can I Get Over Her Who Doesn't Like You Need To Get Over Her It's Really Up To You I Can't Get Over Her Who Broke Up With Me I Can't Get Over Her And Stop Worry Steps To Get Over Her It's Really Up To You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.25.195) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013845 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3826, 952,
Cma Awards Tickets - The Cma Awards: 'country's Biggest Night' Campo Grande