Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Are we primarily "Civil Beings" or primarily "Human Beings?"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are we primarily "Civil Beings" or primarily "Human Beings?"

Are we primarily

Are we primarily "Civil Beings" and is our humanity a by product of our civility

, or are we primarily "Human Beings" and our civility is a by product of our humanity?

If we all honestly look in the mirror and answer those questions logically we should all be on the same page at this point. Regardless of your race, gender, age, culture, religion, nationality or drug of choice.

If we are primarily "Human Beings" and civilization as evidence indicates evolved over time, then why should our rights to thrive, contribute to society, and be rewarded as generously as Caucasians have been historically, not be honored in the same order as humanities natural progression.

Why should "Civil Rights" precede our "Humanity? It's simple. Human Beings = "Human Rights."Are we primarily

And then thousands of years later began civilization. At the beginning of civilization someone figured out that if we are actually friendly towards each other, we as human beings can accomplish quite a lot more collectively.

Enter greed. Enter laziness. Enter the extreme concept of capitalism.

At that point I'm guessing the world had it's very first "prototype of a "Civil Rights" leader. Organizing marches and stuff. Shortly afterwards you probably had your first prototype martyr. Damn! I'm starting to see a pattern. "Civil Rights" followed by hypocrisy and martyrdom. Ad infinitum.......

But the martyr's are all gone. Now we have a few parade leaders and a "Civil Rights" movement that has stagnated due to it's very stagnated but still better than slavery nature.

Animals would and do appreciate the hell out of "Civil Rights." That's why a lot African Americans realized at the conclusion of MIchael Vick's so called trial, that the health and well being of "Pit Bulls" seem to have more protection under the "law" than young African American boys and men.

There is a louder outcry from P.E.T.A. and the "American people" for the well being and respect for these dogs that are bred to be violent, than you'll ever hear about the young Black kids being murdered and dis proportionally prosecuted and incarcerated. The American people (Caucasians) could stop the oppression of Black Americans as quickly as P.E.T.A and the American people stopped the oppression of pit bull terriers. I bet it'll be a long "A" time before you hear about another pit bull being discriminated against! Can you say the same for yourself the members of your family and friends? All of this hypocrisy in my opinion is a by product of bowing down and settling for "Civil Rights" instead of demanding our genetic birthright! Human Rights.

Now I know you're probably pissed at me for speaking my thoughts. As the "Brother Minister" would say, "I'm almost done!

I remember the old "Civil Rights" leaders holding Mahatma Gandhi's example of non violent protest up as a model. They seem to have forgotten the part about his life's work to regain the Indian people's "Human Rights."

Now some his descendant's are here in our neighborhoods selling inferior goods for superior prices, and the nation of India has a huge portion of American jobs. Any call for customer service could be transferred without our knowledge to India. (Instant language barrier, and culture issues relating to a clear path of mutual understanding of U.S. client, customer issues.) But nevertheless American jobs. The nation of India has just produced the worlds cheapest automobile the "Tata Nano." Someone please remind me why "Civil Rights is so much better and more efficient than "Human Rights?"Are we primarily

Are we primarily "Civil Beings" and is our humanity a by product of our civility, or are we primarily "Human Beings" and our civility is a by product of our humanity?

Nicholas Busbee Copyright 2010 Nicholas Busbee All Rights Reserved Worldwide Cox Broadcasting WHIO TV Newscenter 7 Dayton, Ohio hypocrites to send reporter to Haiti Disaster.

Are we primarily "Civil Beings" or primarily "Human Beings?"

By: Nicholas Busbee
Live Like We're Dying Ringtone - Kris Allen - Live Like We're Dying Ringtone Tips for Betting on Auto Racing Cma Awards Tickets - The Cma Awards: 'country's Biggest Night' My Crush Doesn't Like Me How To Move On Dizer "jesus Nós Estamos Aqui" Não É Muita Arrogância Da Nossa Parte? I Can't Get Over Her And Be Strong Get Ex Back Stop Breakup Who Doesn't Like You How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating And Bitchy Too How To Get Over Her Tipseven If It's Hard A How To Blueprint To Get Over An Ex Fast Who Doesn't Like You Signs You're Finally Over Her And Be A Man How Can I Get Over Her Who Doesn't Like You Need To Get Over Her It's Really Up To You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.188.138) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.006052 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 4415, 952,
Are we primarily "Civil Beings" or primarily "Human Beings?" Vairano Patenora