Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Tips for Betting on Auto Racing
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tips for Betting on Auto Racing

Auto racing is now one of the most popular and widely followed sports in the US

, with interested parties being able to bet on a number of different auto racing leagues, from Formula 1 to Indy Car and NASCAR. In general terms, Formula 1 has pre-eminence in Europe, whilst NASCAR and Indy Car racing has a greater popularity in the US. Since auto racing is so popular through the entire world, bettors should be aware of all aspects including rules of betting. Lets take a look at a few tips that will help you when you decide to begin auto racing betting. First of all, remember that there are certain rules governing betting on auto racing, and you should ensure that you fully understand all of them. Bear in mind that if a race is postponed, all bets remain valid for only 48 hours. If the period of postponement extends beyond this 48-hour period, then all bets are declared 'no action' and are subsequently refunded to bettors. During the race itself, if a driver begins a lap but fails to post a time, that driver will be adjudged to have finished last in the field, and will be deemed to have been beaten by all those drivers that actually posted times. If more than one driver in a field begins a lap and fails to record a time, all of these drivers will be deemed to have tied. In addition, every disqualification that happens more than half an hour after the end of the qualifying session will be disregarded in terms of betting purposes. In the event that two drivers in a bet record the same time (reduced to the nearest 1,000th of a second), the betting 'match-up' will be considered a no action, and all bets will be returned to the bettors. Once the first practice commences, all bets on qualifying match-ups are pronounced closed. In terms of the actual bet itself, there are a number of different betting types. Among the most common is the Win Bet. This involves the bettor selecting the winner of any given race. A bettor will have been considered to win such a bet only if their selected car finishes the race in first place. One might also choose a Place Bet, which means choosing the race runner-up. In order to win this bet, your chosen car can finish either first or second; giving the bettor, obviously, a slightly better chance of winning. There is also the Show Bet, which is where you pick and bet on the car that you believe will finish in third place in the race. As above, you will have won such a bet if your car finishes in any of the top three positions. You may also consider the Daily Double Bet, where you pick the winners of two consecutive races at a single racetrack. You can also choose to bet on which constructor will win the race, as well as the driver. You may not get the best odds for this type of bet, but you stand a good chance of winning if you can determine which constructors do well on particular tracks and then bet on them accordingly. As always with gambling, do your research. You can determine whether a particular driver or team has had a tight recent racing program. If so, they may be tired, and, if they lost, may also be dispirited. It may take a little bit more time than you had planned, but thorough research can determine whether you win or lose when betting on auto racing.

By: Dawn Hill
Cma Awards Tickets - The Cma Awards: 'country's Biggest Night' My Crush Doesn't Like Me How To Move On Dizer "jesus Nós Estamos Aqui" Não É Muita Arrogância Da Nossa Parte? I Can't Get Over Her And Be Strong Get Ex Back Stop Breakup Who Doesn't Like You How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating And Bitchy Too How To Get Over Her Tipseven If It's Hard A How To Blueprint To Get Over An Ex Fast Who Doesn't Like You Signs You're Finally Over Her And Be A Man How Can I Get Over Her Who Doesn't Like You Need To Get Over Her It's Really Up To You I Can't Get Over Her Who Broke Up With Me I Can't Get Over Her And Stop Worry
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.187.207) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.013337 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3344, 952,
Tips for Betting on Auto Racing Amsterdam