Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Nascar Tickets - Despite Rumors, Patrick Won't Race Nascar In 2010
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Nascar Tickets - Despite Rumors, Patrick Won't Race Nascar In 2010

Nascar Tickets - Despite Rumors, Patrick Won't Race Nascar In 2010

A pistol of a driver and public personality, Danica Patrick is one hot commodity on the racing front

. She's single-handedly kept the IndyCar Series afloat with publicity while NASCAR has been stomping the open-wheel racing league in terms of sponsorship, money and spectators, but how long will it take for the No. 7 Andretti Green driver and GoDaddy poster girl to be lured into the wide world of NASCAR? According to many sources, it won't be long, as Patrick has been in talks with NASCAR Sprint Cup icon Tony Stewart and his Stewart-Haas Racing team about possibly starting her engine as part of the stock car series.

Patrick's appeal to NASCAR would be the same as it is to IndyCar, but several critics are skeptical that her mediocrity in IndyCar won't transfer to the Sprint Cup Series, taking the pattern of several other top IndyCar drivers who have floundered in the stock car league (Dario Franchitti and Sam Hornish, Jr. ring a bell.) While it's almost inevitable that Danica Patrick will wind up driving NASCAR sometime in the near future, fans with still have some time before IndyCar's signature pinup girl starts racing with the big boys. This is most apparent by Tony Stewart's recent interview on the Dan Patrick Show, when Smoke revealed what's been going on behind closed doors over the past couple months. "I have not offered her a job," he said as the bottom line.

"The one thing I have done is spend some time talking to her about what we think would be a good game plan for her if she decides to come to NASCAR." Stewart, a former IRL champion himself, has been the perfect mentor for Patrick and will likely continue to be so should she choose to follow in his footsteps in transitioning from IndyCar to NASCAR, but as for when that will be, Stewart said, "You just aren't going to start in the Sprint Cup Series. You need to run Nationwide [and] Truck races. [Danica] doesn't have an ego about it. She knows that she wants to do it right, if she makes this change." Ultimately, Stewart confirmed, his racing team doesn't have room to haul Patrick into their ranks for the 2010 NASCAR season, especially as Stewart-Haas Racing doesn't have a Truck or Nationwide Series team and, similarly, no desire to build one.

On the other side of the racing circuit, Andretti Green Racing owner Michael Andretti is willing to put up a fight to get Danica Patrick to re-sign with Andretti Green in the IRL, as her contract is up at the end of this season. It's all but been confirmed that Patrick will return to be queen of IndyCar in 2010, and Andretti recently said that he believes a deal is getting close, stating that Danica wants to continue racing in the IRL. As far as Ms. Patrick herself goes, she's keeping her options open. "It's a contract year for me, so I don't know," Patrick said. "I think we have to evaluate which teams are interested and go backward from there. What do they want? What do I want? The most important thing for me is to drive for a team that's competitive to win. We'll have to see." Nascar Tickets - Despite Rumors, Patrick Won't Race Nascar In 2010

As tight-lipped as she's being, perhaps Danica Patrick is just flirting with NASCAR to help build her stock in IndyCar. That's one theory that's been spinning around the rumor mill, but even Indianapolis Star sports guru Bob Kravitz says that Patrick will leave the IRL by 2012. Whenever the date happens to be that Patrick makes the big entrance to NASCAR, you can find NASCAR tickets online

by: Brent Warnken
How To Select An Auto Injury Lawyer Used Cubicles & Used Office Furniture For Today's Budget Buyer I'm Still Not Over My Bf How To Move On The Dos And Don'ts Of Plus Size Clothing How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating This Year The Fashionable Man's Guide To Storing Clothes Who I Am Ringtone - Nick Jonas & The Administration - Who I Am Ringtone A Double Chin Can Make You Look Fat, Ugly And Old - It's Sad But True! Zac Brown Band Tickets - Extending Their 'foundation' Run I Can't Get Over My Ex Quickly Beginner's Guide To Rss Free Shipping>>Ping Rapture Iron Set Forex Trade: Can't Deny The Risk
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.227.114.125) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.006163 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3605, 952,
Nascar Tickets - Despite Rumors, Patrick Won't Race Nascar In 2010 Tehran