Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 3
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 3

Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 3

Yes, that's correct...the title says it all: Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! This is the third part in a series of articles about that dirty word: Selling!

If you have not yet read the Part 1 & Part 2to this piece, please go back and read them, because this is a continuation...and you will want to see what those other twopieces have to say...first.

Thank You!

Now, whether you have a job as a salesman, or you are an independent rep, such as an insurance or real estate person, or even if you have a home-based business, or are involved in MLM...you must take it seriously and treat it like a real business! If you don't take it seriously, then other people won't either!

I once had a friend for a few years...nice guy, but he was lazy, he was a slob, he dressed sloppy, his car had garbage and roaches everywhere, his condo smelled like a gym locker room, he would get his papers all creased, wrinkled, and smudged with food, and he tried many various things to make money. He once got an insurance license, another time a mortgage broker's license, and a few others...here and there...but...he sucked because he was as disorganized as the day is long!

I do not have to tell you that he made no money...nor could he ever get a date! What woman would want to date a guy with 87 empty fountain drink cups scattered around the back seat of his smelly, old car? Some of them had a few ounces or a few drops of liquid still in them...ugh!

If you want to be successful as a sales professional, dress the part! Wear a dress shirt and a necktie and some decent pants and shoes, with socks, and a belt,if you're a man, and for the ladies...dress appropriately and you know what that means.

When someone calls or e-mails you, reply and do it as soon as you can! Two years ago, I moved two hundred miles away for a temporary job assignment. When I was ready to return two months later, I needed an apartment, went online, and sent e-mails to four different people; two were realtors who had a few apartments listed for rent, and two were apartment complexes (that were trying) to rent lots of apartments. Gues how many responded? ONE! The other three idiots...yes, that's right...idiots, should get a job collecting quarters at a toll booth because they will not make it if they don't return phone calls or e-mails!

Please Note: Someone YOU know NEEDS to read these articles...please send them the links! It is Good Karma for You! Thanks!

Follow-up is also a very important thing...if you are selling from catalogs (as in something like Avon or Fuller Brush, which CAN be done full time like a "real job") you need to stop haphazardly handing out catalogs because they will cost you money! Instead, give people a catalog, look them in the eye, and say something like, "I really hope you will look through this during the next few days. I have to get it back in a few days, because they cost me money, so when I get it back, say, Friday?...Maybe you will please have an order for me?"

Now, you will be sure to get it back and can then loan it to someone else, and maybe this person will buy something from you!

My name is Father Time, of www.FatherTimePublishing.com and I am a self-help writer and speaker, who enjoys helping people to have a better life! I am happy to be writing these sales and training pieces, and you will find that ArticlesBase.com always has lots of useful information!

Now for those with a sales job, who call upon a customer or prospect; always make an appointment when you can return. If you pitch them and they say they need a few days to think about your advertising, insurance, long distance service, et cetera, then ask them when you can stop by again. However, you may want to clarify that they really are interested, because some people will tell you "a few days" just to get rid of you, then over the phone they may say no thanks.

I understand that some people won't buy, but I make them tell me "no thanks" in person! Why make it easy for them to hide behind the phone?

My Daily Motivational e-mail Message service is loved by many subscribers, and YOU can now have a subscription for free, so please come sign-up right away! You will love it too!

Now, until next time...I recommend you get some good self-help and motivational books, and you should spend an hour a day inside them! Here's a Colleague That Features Several!Just as you spend time daily...eating...or bathing...you need to spend some time daily, filling your head with positive thoughts about becoming more successful!

That's all for now! Remember that awesome Chinese proverb from the end of Part 2, "The person who says it cannot be done, should NOT interrupt the person who is doing it."

Many Blessings!
Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 4 Understanding child custody types Parents - Be Sure Not To Take Out Your Anger On Your Children Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 5 Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 6 Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 7 Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 8 Paying considering your Child's College Finances Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 9 How you can Keep Your Kid Quite If You are On The Phonecan How To Express To An Anorexic Child Acceptance Plus Coping Strategies Is Your Snake A Boy Or Girl? Why Would the Child Eclipse Anorexia
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.79.59) / Processed in 0.014599 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 5138, 956,