Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 4
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 4

Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 4

Yes, that's correct...the title says it all: Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! This is the fourth part in a series of articles about that dirty word: Selling!

I hope you read Parts 1, 2, and 3, and if you have not, I strongly urge you to read them because they are really good...I also hope that you will forward links to these to some people you know, who really need this information! ArticlesBase.com always has some useful and interesting information...for you...for Free!

When you are talking to a married couple, or even a man and a woman who are in front of you, look into the eyes of the woman about 75% of the time, and glance over to the man about 25%, and be aware that women are usually the ones to make the ultimate decision. Never be disrespectful, of course, and in some cases, the man will makeyou aware that he is the one that you need to be talking to, and then you can just shift your focus.

When selling anything, always try to inform and even educate your prospects about the features and benefits of what you're selling. Don't immediately drop your price. Every sales job has the ability to drop price a bit, if you really have to, but it will usually affect your commissions...I never drop the price! If you can't make the sale, then you need to sharpen your selling skills!

I was once speaking to a man and a woman and the woman suddenlyasked me,"How many times do I have to say no?" I replied, "I am sorry Ma'am, my boss requires we hear the word "no" ten times before we give up." She then asked, "How many times did I day it?" "Only three." I replied. Then she smiled and looked at me and said, "No, no, - No, no, - No, no, no." Then I said "Thanks folks and have a great day."

I am Father Time, a self-help writer and speaker, and my website at www.FatherTimePublishing.com features some awesome good luck charms and amulets...maybe one will bring YOU good luck with your business or your sales! You never know until you try, right?

Another important thing to remember, is not to recite something you have said to other customers before, a thousand times, in such a speedy manner that the person in front of you (hearing it for the first time) cannot understand or comprehend what you're saying.

Notice when you go to a drive through window at a fast food restaurant or call to order a pizza...they say their little greeting so fast, you have no idea what they're saying! There was something about "today's special" but who can be sure? Ninety-nine people out of a hundred will NOT ask them to repeat whatever they rambled off.

I also write a Daily Motivational e-mail Message and many subscribers love it...YOU can have a Free Subscription as a "random act of kindness," just click the link and sign-up!

Here is another tidbit about selling..."Never talk past the close!" When the customer throws up his hands and says "Sounds good!" or he smiles and extends his hand to shake yours...YOU, my friend, have a deal! Don't keep talking and trying to sell, he is already sold! Start to write it up! If you were in the middle of a pitch that also includes giving instructions that they need, you can give those pointers after the sale is completed!

Looks like we will have another installment coming and hope you will watch for it! If you likemy writing and you could use some good writing, then you just might be able to Hire Me As A Ghost Writer! It is very possible!

Good Luck Selling! Many Blessings!
Understanding child custody types Parents - Be Sure Not To Take Out Your Anger On Your Children Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 5 Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 6 Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 7 Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 8 Paying considering your Child's College Finances Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 9 How you can Keep Your Kid Quite If You are On The Phonecan How To Express To An Anorexic Child Acceptance Plus Coping Strategies Is Your Snake A Boy Or Girl? Why Would the Child Eclipse Anorexia Save Big on Toys
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.97.157) / Processed in 0.012967 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3807, 956,