Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1215N-PU17-BK Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1215N-PU17-BK Review

This netbook is a bit "high side of normal netbook, but it's part of why I love him. It is the screen resolution larger than the standard netbook, and has much more power. It is equipped with dual-core Atom . I'm a web developer, and the processor delivers efficiency is necessary if all the development tools I tried. I took it on the Adobe MAX conference this year with me and was able to download and run all the components of Adobe Creative Suite Fifth, I was still able, with my classes, the new beta of Adobe Flex to build demo applications Burrito Droid.

This netbook comes on the top left button above the keyboard, which allows for rapid selection of performance profiles using the button. There are 4 different implementation of the set offers a balance of performance and battery life. My experience is that the battery lasts for 2.5 to 6 hours depending on the configuration of the application and performance. It is also an automatic setting that to set the grounds that they are not change.

This netbook is equipped with 2 video cards based on Intel's Atom and Nvidia ION2. You can choose a video chip with the software, but so far I have not noticed a big difference in my place. Until now, the chipset has problems playing HD Netflix ION2. I have read that there is a problem with the driver and software ION2 Netflix Player (based on Microsoft Silverlight). I hope this can be solved by an updated driver.

Let's see what else ....Oh, that's the only thing a bit funny, "the right shift key is not as wide as the keyboard and can usually leads to bad times. I also think the keyboard is great. Others have said the keyboard is too much flexibility, but I feel .

Watch ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1215N-PU17-BK
Financial Assistance For Those Facing Foreclosure - How to Possibly Get Them China Glaze Purple Nail Polish - Review Don't buy the Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2 until you've read this review! Wait! Read the The Hercules DJ Console RMX Review Before Buying! Behringer DDM4000 DJ Mixer Review: Worth the Price Tag? Using Free Surveys For Money P90X Reviews: Core Synergistics workout(from www.p90xvideodvd.net) Classic Vw Beetle Parts To Fit Your Budget Intellicorp InTouch Review Rickys NYC Review & Coupon Code Two Jays Review & Coupon Code Flip Mino HD Review Revamping Your Living Room With Minimal Budget
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.247.166) / Processed in 0.010224 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1850, 385,