Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Wait! Read the The Hercules DJ Console RMX Review Before Buying!
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Wait! Read the The Hercules DJ Console RMX Review Before Buying!

Hercules RMX Review by Matt Hood

Music is something in my life that I will never let go of. One thing I love to do is make my own music and remix or remaster all my favourite songs. The Hercules DJ Console RMX is the best DJ equipment I have ever owned. If you're not the biggest DJ musician but you have an interest in trying, the DJing for Dummiesis something you should look into.

Visit my site for more DJ Mixer Reviews!

The ability to use these features the Hercules RMXpossessesallows you to start up that party and keep it rockin' all night long. This is a great product for advanced or professional DJs, so if you are a beginner you might want to get some practice in first before purchasing. Otherwise, this high quality equipment can be that piece of the puzzle that will fulfil your DJ needs. Hercules DJ Console RMX is your DJ console and is there for you to make the most out of your DJing talents.

What features does the Hercules RMX have to offer?

Features built in 4 in/ 4 out audio interface and a tough metal casing.

Includes two decks each with its own jog wheel.

Pitch fader/buttons, playback control, 3-band EQ with kill buttons, and loop/bend/fx/sampler buttons.

Two independent stereo inputs with RCA connectors and ground.

Independent RCA and 1/4-inch outputs also with a front microphone input.

Includes Virtual DJ 5 DJC edition software with the settings set specific for the Hercules, but other apps are available as well.

Four directional buttons for browsing menus and two buttons for loading tracks on the decks to make it easier to move from one effect or song with ease.

You are easily able to use any mp3, aiff, wav, wma, off and CD audio.

Also connects directly to your Itunes library as well.

The RMX is probably the best entry to mid-level midi controller on the market for those looking to get into the world of mixing. Although more expensive than other Mixers, the RMX has the the widest range and best amount of software options to choose from.

http://djmixersreview.com

What do current owners have to say about this Mixer?

Johann F.,

Wonderful item, it does what it says it does. Out of the box, installation was less than 10 mins with installation of the software and drivers. I was up and running and after figuring out some of the functions that weren't that well described in the manual, pretty soon it took me back to the old days when I used to mix vinyl records. The problem is that the jog dials, though very responsive, aren't accurate enough for the scratching motions needed for turntablist hip hop scratching. You can scratch and do pullbacks and do some scratch tricks, just don't expect to be mixmaster mike with this fader
Behringer DDM4000 DJ Mixer Review: Worth the Price Tag? Using Free Surveys For Money P90X Reviews: Core Synergistics workout(from www.p90xvideodvd.net) Classic Vw Beetle Parts To Fit Your Budget Intellicorp InTouch Review Rickys NYC Review & Coupon Code Two Jays Review & Coupon Code Flip Mino HD Review Revamping Your Living Room With Minimal Budget Divorcing Your Spouse During A Recession Get Ready Reserve Pre Launch Review Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can Wedge Review Problems of a Vacuum Forming Machine
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.141.105) / Processed in 0.011875 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 2948, 385,