Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Caribbean Holidays - All Inclusive by:Jessica Nielson
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Caribbean Holidays - All Inclusive by:Jessica Nielson

Caribbean Holidays - All Inclusive by:Jessica Nielson

Way back in the 70's, holiday package normally cover meals and drinks

. These holidays are all inclusive. On the early 80's, I spent my life working in Spain for a couple of years. When I returned to United Kingdom, I arrange my own travel, hotel accommodation and meals during holidays. From those days, I have taken an independent holiday in Spain and Balearic Islands.

During 2004, my friends who have been to Antigua, invited us to join them for a summer outing at Coco Bay in Antigua. This holiday is an "all inclusive" family treat with Virgin. The holiday brings back memories to my last all inclusive holiday during the 70's. I had a great time and enjoyed the holiday so much. Starting that day, I recommend an "all inclusive" holiday treat which is more convenient and exciting.

It is very hassle on planning an 'independent' holiday now a day. It would cost hundreds of pounds more just to the place. For example, on my part, I lived in Hertfordshire. I still need to go to Gatwick London late in the early in the morning and get hotel accommodation for a tomorrow's flight to US or the Caribbean which would cost me an extra pound which is very impractical now a day.

I recommend 'all inclusive' holidays for a number of reasons apart from the additional cost. An 'all inclusive' holiday treat from traveling agencies would include, all meals, from breakfast, lunch and dinner at their buffet restaurants. The drinks are already included in this package. It is also hassle free since hotel or resort accommodations are already set for us by the agency. The package also includes activities that we would surely enjoy.Caribbean Holidays - All Inclusive by:Jessica Nielson

A perfect place for honeymooners is the Coco Bay in Antigua. This is a small resort that caters only 80 couples. This resort is exclusively for adults, therefore you will be free from worries that children would cause. You will stay on a romantic 'hut' which will give you a unique experience. You will also have a perfect view of the sea since the hotel is situated on the hillside. Only one restaurant is available but they serve various cuisines to choose from for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Only one restaurant is available in the resort, but they will never run out of drinks. The resort only has one swimming pool. But why choose a swimming pool wherein you could dip to the golden bays and warm Caribbean Sea that are almost exclusively for hotel guest. We will be going there this year together with our friends for our 40th wedding anniversary.

On January 2005, my wife and I had 2 weeks vacation to the Caribbean since the Mediterranean is not warm during Januarys. Since we are out of budget, we found brochures offering holidays at Dominican Republic that is just perfect for our pockets. We decided to spend our 2 weeks vacation at Dominican Republic. We decided to choose an 'all inclusive' package at Puerto Plata which is perfectly situated at the shoreline. This is a big hotel that provides a romantic sea view on our every meal.

We visited Dominican Republic again on July 2007. We chose another 'all inclusive' holiday treat to avoid hassles. We chose the resort Punta Cana, part of the Bahai Principe chain, which was so large. Car trains are available for you to length of the hotel. As expected, they cater delicious cuisines to their guest with unlimited drinks.Caribbean Holidays - All Inclusive by:Jessica Nielson

Luckily, we were able to have another holiday on the October of 2007. We were invited to a wedding with an 'all inclusive' holiday treat. The venue of the wedding is in Cancun Mexico. That was again another great experience of an all inclusive holiday since we don't need to worry on spending extra pounds.

Nothing really beats the modern 'all inclusive' holiday. It allows you to enjoy your trip with no worries from budget and hotel accommodations.

About the author

Jessica Nielson writes articles about caribbean holidays at cheap holidays 24 - http://www.cheapholidays24.co.uk. Detailed information about Caribbean will be provided by http://www.cheapholidays24.co.uk/cheap-airline-tickets-to-the-caribbean.aspx
How To Get To Egypt- A Brief Guide To Getting To Egypt by:Jessica Nielson Customs of Egypt by:Jessica Nielson What You Need To Know About Egypt by:Jessica Nielson The Camel Market in Giza - The New Highlight by:Jessica Nielson Reasons Why You Must Go And See Sydney, Australia by:Jo Alelsto Things To Do When You Take A Trip To Australia by:Jo Alelsto Vacation To Antarctica: An Experience of A Lifetime by:Jo Alelsto Stay In Private Villas in Barbados and Experience That Unique Vacation Break by:Jo Alelsto Holiday Ideas to Beat the Credit Crunch by:Clive Wilmer Great Historical Places in the World by:Matthew Kepnes 9 Myths About Russia by:Oksana Boichenko How To Survive Italy ! by:Alexander Reed Kerala Beach Vacations - Vacation in God's Own Country by:Joseph Moore
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.12.172) Michigan / Rochester Processed in 0.013538 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 4409, 954,
Caribbean Holidays - All Inclusive by:Jessica Nielson Rochester