Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » When You Can't Run From God
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

When You Can't Run From God

I came across this article and it touched the depths of my being and now I share the content with all my fellow readers

," Does the Bible really change lives? Is there any special power in its words? To me it's not an academic question. It's personal.Because the Bible has changed my life for the better. And I want others to find the personal peace,joy, and satisfaction that came into my life when I finally "got it". When the Bible's message finally hit home in my heart.

I want this so badly that so badly that this month we're offering a copy of my latest book, 'I Am Persuaded', to every Voice Of Prophecy supporter who sends a contribution. The subtitle reveals its message: 'A Shining Vision of God's Love in the Book of Romans'. I wrote this book from a heart full of love for God, and from a sense of urgency to help others come to know His love as well.It wasn't always that way with me.

In fact, there was a time when I told God I wished He would "get off my back" and leave me alone.Would you believe that the reason I went to Seminary was to get God to leave me alone? I had heard His call, but I didn't want to be a minister. Then I met the book of Romans, and I met God in a whole new way. I had heard dozens of sermons on Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," but when I finally read the next verse,it was totally new to me: " And are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus."

How had I missed that key verse? I'm not sure. But maybe God was holding it in reserve-waiting for the day when I would really appreciate His grace. Because, you see,I had been running away from God-even in Seminary. Trying to hide from God, because I knew I wasn't good enough for Him.That text stopped me in my tracks. I quit running,and turned, and looked back toward God. For the first time I caught a new,truer vision of my heavenly Father.When You Can't Run From God

In that moment, by that one text,my life was transformed. And that's why I'm a preacher today. That's why I go on the radio and on the Internet and proclaim God's love and grace to people all over the world. That's why I want Voice of Prophecy's ministrchristian-images-f.gif
Share:y to expand in all kinds of new and exciting ways". This was written by Fred Kinsey-Speaker/Director of Voice Of Prophecy and you can get a copy of his book " I am Persuaded" at www.vop.com

By: Ronald Chin
Why Aren't You Maxing Out Your 401(k)? God Is: God Is to be Worshipped: Principle Thesis of the Torah, the Gospel and the Qur'an Watch Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Episode 3 GMAT Preparation With A Diagnostic Test Shouldn't Happen Without These Guidelines! PayDay One Review - Professional, Proficient & Certified How to Market a Restaurant When You Don't Have Time Evenflo Convertible Car Seats- Don't Pay Too Much The Truth About Get Traffic 3.0 & Jonathan Budd Errors Fix Code - Don't Miss This ! Gain Where You're Going Around Using Various Sites With Las Vegas Traffic Map Get Where You're Going Around And Also Several Sites With A Las Vegas Traffic Map Sobre "HIPOSTASIA DO SIMULACRO" Memory and Loss in "Last Year at Marienbad"
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.190.101) / Processed in 0.012345 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 4121, 952,