Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » There Couldn't Be A Global Information Network Scam, Right?
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

There Couldn't Be A Global Information Network Scam, Right?

Is the Global Information Network a scam? I see some people struggling with this

idea and I thought that maybe I can help clear this up for you if you're asking this question.

First of all, know that I'm a member of the Global Information Network (GIN). However, this doesn't mean that I'm going to simply tell you how great it is without telling you why.

Before I get into that, though, allow me to address some of the arguments brought up by others when they call GIN a scam. The first thing I hear is that's it's somehow a scam because there is a network marketing aspect to it. Some people want to say that because this element is there and people must pay an initiation fee plus monthly dues to join, a scam is occurring.

Let's step back for a moment and analyze the validity of that. First of all, network marketing as a business model, in my opinion, has long ago ended its need to keep defending itself. It's been around over 60 years now and the thousands of companies using it are showing how well it works for those people who put in the time and effort.

Secondly, there can't be a scam if the people who pay the initiation fee and monthly dues are getting a fair exchange of value in return. Since I know exactly what that value is as a member, all I can tell you at this point is that what I've paid thus far has been well worth the value I've received.

So, since there's a real product being sold (the membership/information) and people like me are enjoying paying for it, how is that a scam? It appears to me that those calling it fraudulent haven't done a proper investigation and are making things up, now aren't they?

One of the great things about the culture inside this organization is the fact that there isn't any "cultish" push to make those who don't feel moved to partake in the network marketing aspect to feel pressured into it. In reality, the people who join up with this group are actually encouraged to take all the training on how to achieve a better business or life in general and use it in whatever business they have outside the organization.

That's right, contrary to what you may have read online, you can join this opportunity and have nothing to do with the affiliate business part. You can join and then simply enjoy the online member library that is filled with an abundance of audio, video and written material focused on improving your health, wealth and happiness.

You can also attend any of the free, live seminars held each month (that would cost $5,000 to $20,000+ on the open market) or listen to them as they get archived on the online library. You can also take advantage of the networking possibilities. Many members have networked with other members in order to help one another with business profits outside of GIN.

Is there a scam here? You've just been educated on why there is no scam here and why thousands of people continue to join the organization each and every month. If your overall life goal is to achieve health, wealth and happiness, then you might just want to take a serious look at it.

by: Eileen Darling
The Stigma Of Drop Shipping Drop Shipping And Customization The Brightside of a down economy What Is A Bol And What Is It Used For In Shipping? What Type Of Documents Are Needed For Canada To United States Shipping Routes? Can I Negotiate My Shipping Prices? What Does Ltl Shipping Mean? What Is The Fastest Us To Canada Shipping Option? Global Exchange Vacation Club Valuable Benefits about Vacation Ownership Ways To Cut Down Shipping Costs three Causes Why a Global SIM Credit card Will Enhance Business Money Stream Aarkstore Enterprise---global Dialysis Market 2009-2013 Reduce Your Additional Freight Shipping Fees.
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.143.31) / Processed in 0.012088 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3264, 465,
There Couldn't Be A Global Information Network Scam, Right?