Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » The secret of Sterne's success
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The secret of Sterne's success

Richard Sterne, a five-time winner on the European Tour events

, admits that having good insight into the East London Golf Club is an advantage for him to success, but the co-overnight leader at the Africa Open concedes that simple knowledge is not enough to explain his victory. Sterne is one of five players that shot seven under par rounds of 66 to head the co-sanctioned European and Sunshine Tour event after a low-scoring opening day in the South African coastal city. Two other layers (Trevor Fisher Junior and Titch Moore) are his fellow countrymen, while the other two are Scandinavian - Sweden's Patrik Sjoland and Dane Mark Haastrup. Sterne shot a course-record 61 in the same tournament last year, was faultless played first, followed by a further three coming home. The world number 94 was also the only player amongst the quintet that had a morning tee-off and speaking afterward, he said: "I was quite happy to start with the early tee-off. If it blows a lot it's great, if it doesn't that's okay. As long as it stays the same in the morning and the afternoon. "Today it was not nearly as bad as it can get to here obviously. Yesterday was quite bad and Tuesday, but obviously different directions. "I've played the golf course with both winds, so at least I sort of know the golf course a little bit. But whether you know the course or not, you've still got to have the confidence - it's whatever happens on that day." Sterne started his round on the ninth hole - with the 10th, more often used as an alternate starting point, being adjudged too far to walk from the clubhouse - and conceded that he could have gone even better. He added: "Today I got off to a slow start, but I made some good putts in the beginning, especially for pars on 13 and 14. "That kept my round going and fortunately it made my coming in on quite a tough stretch easier. That's the key I think, I rolled in some long putts there and that kind of helped. "I had it going, seven under with four to go. But five and six aren't my favourite holes, so I played them conservatively and made pars. I didn't play good wedge shots there at all, but I'm still happy with seven under." This is Sterne, He was still in the lead by the end of the day, by now he had been reeled in by his compatriots and other two seasoned players. Greatest golfers, how many do you agree? Roger's wish for World No.1 golfer

By: Tinny
I Broke Someone's Heart - How Long Does It Take Why Can't I Forget My Ex - I Don Let's Take A Look At The Different Types Of Carpet Everything You've Wanted To Know About Wu-yi Tea Cildren's Books Bring Pleasures For Your Kid Who's Getting Liposuction? Ex Won't Give Back My Stuff - I Don My Belly Fat Won't Go Away Signs You're Finally Over Her Who Cheated How To Use The Spanish Verb 'gustar' Correctly Home Selling Tips For Today's Tough Market Don't Waste Those Empty Toner Cartridges Selecting A Courier's Route When Shipping
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.13.255) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012925 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2994, 952,
The secret of Sterne's success Campo Grande