Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Everything You've Wanted To Know About Wu-yi Tea
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Everything You've Wanted To Know About Wu-yi Tea

Everything You've Wanted To Know About Wu-yi Tea

As news reports fill with words like "toxins," "radicals" and "antioxidants" fears

climb over shocking statistics signaling a steady climb in the number of cases of cancer and other serious diseases and conditions, including obesity. A very specific type of oolong tea grown in the mountains of China known as wu-yi tea, is the latest option on the list of hopeful solutions to provide a healthy way of losing weight and naturally protecting yourself from a host of ailments.

Wu-Yi Tea and Its Natural Health Benefits

The Fujian Province in the northwest of China is where wu-yi tea is harvested., and like all types of oolong tea, derives from the camellia sinensis plant, however, what's said to give the boost in antioxidants and polyphenols is the distinct process used to dry and ferment the tea leaves.

Thanks to research conducted by some of the world's most brilliant scientists from Japan, China, the U.S., and Europe, we now know of the many natural components present within authentic wu-yi tea and how they each have a beneficial affect on the body. A substance naturally found within the tea that stimulates a process known as lipolysis is polyphenol, which in layman's terms, means the break down of fat.Everything You've Wanted To Know About Wu-yi Tea

How Wu-Yi Tea is Grown and Harvested

The intricate growing and harvesting processes essential to create authentic wu-yi tea is definitely time consuming, which is the reason this type of tea is more expensive than others. Any producers that cut any of these essential steps aren't producing wu-yi tea the way it was intended and aren't really producing genuine wu-yi tea.

Step One: Following in the footsteps of tradition, wu-yi tea leaves are picked in the early morning sun and then immediately set out to dry and age for a particular amount of time, based upon the actual month of the year and positioning of the sun.

Step Two: Tea leaves are cautiously shaken after drying into braided baskets crafted from bamboo, which is said to "tenderize" the edges of the leaf, and then laid out on woven drying mats for curing.

Step Three: For the fermenting process, the leaves are brought indoors after two to three days of curing, which is critical for guaranteeing the most delicious tea that will also be packed full of powerful antioxidants and fat-burning properties.

Step Four: Next, leaves are hand-rubbed, which induces the releases of the various beneficial chemicals and enzymes and also enhances the tea's flavor. Sorting and careful checking for quality are done before the process is complete.

Step Five: You, the consumer, drink the tea at least twice a day, without using any artificial sweeteners or additives, which will only negate the positive benefits of the tea.

There are actually many different varieties of wu-yi tea, including wu-yi jin mei, a member of the oolong or wu long category, but with so many to choose from, how is it possible to make up one's mind which is best for your needs and your tastes? While taste is simply a matter of individual taste, using authentic wu-yi tea is what genuinely matters most. The level of polyphenols and antioxidants are significantly higher in wu-yi tea, making it the perfect addition to any intelligent weight loss plan or health care regimen.

by: David Miranda
Cildren's Books Bring Pleasures For Your Kid Who's Getting Liposuction? Ex Won't Give Back My Stuff - I Don My Belly Fat Won't Go Away Signs You're Finally Over Her Who Cheated How To Use The Spanish Verb 'gustar' Correctly Home Selling Tips For Today's Tough Market Don't Waste Those Empty Toner Cartridges Selecting A Courier's Route When Shipping The Next Big Fad: Everyone's an Author Why I Can't Forget My Bf How To Move On My Ex Sleeps With Me But Won't Talk To Me First Time Home Buyers Stimulus - Don't Pass Up This Opportunity!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.239.148) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.013415 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3398, 952,
Everything You've Wanted To Know About Wu-yi Tea Amsterdam