Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » The Importance Of Using Email Follow-ups
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Importance Of Using Email Follow-ups

The Importance Of Using Email Follow-ups

Research has shown that at least 7 continuous follow-ups are required before a typical sale is made.

Most people will not buy right away. You need to keep in touch, and slowly sell them the benefits of your offer, while removing any doubts and building a stronger relationship.

My observation shows that only a handful of companies employ any type of follow-up strategy at all. The rest of them move on to other prospects who are more likely to purchase right away.

Maybe traditional follow-up methods just take up too much energy and time. Besides that, it's difficult to tell just who is a potential real customer and who is just taking up your valuable time.

This is probably why a lot of companies focus on getting the immediate sale only - not tomorrow, not next week, and certainly not next month. That may work for a while, but in the end it's the company that learns how to follow-up effectively that make's the lion's share of profits.

Sending automated follow-ups is pretty easy when you have a good autoresponder software.

Your website visitor just needs to submit his name and email address via a web form. Then, you can send them an automatic follow-up message for weeks or months, with almost no effort on your part.

With email autoresponders, you create predefined messages, at predefined intervals, to follow-up with prospects.

That way, you can plan in advance exactly what you want to say to prospects at different stages of the sales process.

Here's the best part: When you've done that successfully, you can follow-up with thousands of prospects at the same time, and the most interested will contact YOU for more information.

What about those who aren't interested?

The key is letting prospects "unsubscribe" themselves without much hassle.

All they need to do is click on the "Unsubscribe" link within your email itself, and they will never hear from you again.

I remember when I created my first automatic follow-up campaign, I was shocked when a lot of people unsubscribed after getting my first follow-up email. This increases after the second, third and forth emails, so on.

Initially I took it personally.

"Am I doing something wrong?", I used to think. I would try my best to make them happy and provide them with everything they needed, yet people still unsubscribed.

Later I realized that all it means is that those people aren't interested in that particular offer. That's all! It's not personal, it's just business.

If you're following up using traditional methods like a phone call, uninterested prospects may feel obliged to answer your call and perhaps even put up with you for a few minutes, but ultimately you're not going to get a sale from them.

With automatic follow-up emails, you actually filter out the bad leads automatically.

What it means is that they are no longer interested. Just focus on the ones that are still subscribed, forget the rest. Send them more information, and the sale is yours.

I find it rather surprising that a lot of small businesses still aren't using some kind of autoresponder software to create automatic follow-up campaigns.

If you're one of them, I strongly recommend that you get yourself a mailing list software capable of automatic responses and automatic follow-ups, and start collecting leads right away.

by: Gobala Krishnan
Understanding The Importance Of Your Membership Sales Page Do You Need Or Want A Mentor? Compare Hosting Plans After Reading About Web Hosting Reviews How To Get Your Articles To The Top Of Most Search Engines Seo Content Distribution Linking For Newbies The #1 Way To Get 10-20 New Prospects Or Referral Sources (clients Too!) Fast! Internet Marketing Foundation If The Failure Rate For Home Businesses And Home Online Business Is So High, Why Start One? Internet Marketing - Build Your Relationships Online Internet Marketing And Social Networking Revealed Internet Marketing And The Killer Instinct Internet Marketing - The Resource Box That Sells Sharkeymedia: Web Design
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.251.210) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.007986 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 3585, 973,
The Importance Of Using Email Follow-ups Tehran