Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » If The Failure Rate For Home Businesses And Home Online Business Is So High, Why Start One?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

If The Failure Rate For Home Businesses And Home Online Business Is So High, Why Start One?

If The Failure Rate For Home Businesses And Home Online Business Is So High, Why Start One?

Have you considered what would happen if your vision for your online business does not work out for you

. The lure of being your own boss, working when you want to, having a lifestyle rather than a replication of previous years is hugely appealing.

Attracted by the thought of being in control of your own destiny, where every decision that you make impacts you and your own family. Attracted by having a lifestyle where you can spend more time with family and less time at the behest of others?.

For many people this is their dream and for many this is what becomes their reality. For others however, their dream very often turns into their nightmare, spending time, effort and energy getting their online business or home based business off the ground and in many cases failing.

So whats the difference between the successful people and the ones who are less successful, even by their own standards.

The figures quoted are often in excess of a 90% failure rate. Would you gamble on anything else in life that had such poor statistics.

Would you allow a doctor to operate on you if he told you that he had a 10% success rate?

It really does start with the basics.

Its very important to understand why exactly you are doing this in the first place. Is it a fleeting thought or is it a whim.

Will you give this your all? Will you give up some of the luxuries that you present yourself with currently?

What are the consequences for you if you do not succeed and what are the rewards for you when you make a success of your venture?

By establishing your "why" with passion, you begin to link the business rewards with your greater purpose in life. You must believe that this is possible and the people that you relate must understand this as well.

In the Law of Attraction movie "the Secret", they discuss the importance of visualization and being clear about what you want from life. Thinking about it alone will not suffice. Sustained well though out smart work over an extended timeframes with accountability is required.

I recently met a new online entrepreneur who had just entered his third week of business. The frustrations were already showing.

"I've been working so hard on this and I have nothing to show" he wailed. "I've done everything I possible can" was his next statement.

Hang on- its only been three weeks. Very little actual work has been done, very little time has actually been invested in this and to consider giving up at this point is silly.

I also met a lady recently who was successful in business and she explained that she was following a proven system. She explained that the the only unknown factor in the equation was the individual - the system works - follow the system.

Following a system can be the challenge for many "entrepreneurs" who felt that they left all that behind when they quit their jobs. Not true. Understanding the benefits and importance of following a system that works can be a determining factor in your success.

There is no need to "learn from your mistakes". It takes way too long and very often you just run out of time.

Learn from people who have already done what you aspire do - to the letter!

Copyright (c) 2009 Derek O'Dwyer

by: Derek O'Dwyer
Internet Marketing - Build Your Relationships Online Internet Marketing And Social Networking Revealed Internet Marketing And The Killer Instinct Internet Marketing - The Resource Box That Sells Sharkeymedia: Web Design Online Stores Made For You Get Updated with Online Slots Promotions Online Help Discus Fish For Sale Betting online and its popularity Using Online Or Remote It Support Services Autoresponse Plus Providers The Email Marketing Solution To Increase Sales An Online Business Model That Works Warning For Free Online Reverse Lookup
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.66.241) / Processed in 0.007394 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 3412, 973,