Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » The #1 Way To Get 10-20 New Prospects Or Referral Sources (clients Too!) Fast!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The #1 Way To Get 10-20 New Prospects Or Referral Sources (clients Too!) Fast!

The #1 Way To Get 10-20 New Prospects Or Referral Sources (clients Too!) Fast!

Over the last two years in growing my business I've taken some HUGE leaps of faith

, I've invested heavily in coaching programs, mastermind groups and networking and out of all of that I've found that the single most effective way that my business has grown during this time was..... Attending LIVE, multi-day, multi-speaker workshops around the country.

Now some I've spoken at mind you and of course when you speak to a group of your target market or prospects you're going to get more business, sales and referral sources. That's a fact.

So, of course if you can speak about your business, what you teach or speak about anything to do with your products or services or how they benefit others...you should definitely do that. You want to seek out opportunities like I do. I'm not afraid to email or call an event or conference organizer and ask them if they're looking for more speakers and then tell them what I speak on.

What I'm primarily talking about today however is about actually paying to be in attendance at these live events. This kind of marketing is one of the BEST strategies and MOST EFFECTIVE these days, even in this economy, for most of my clients and peers as well.

It's simply because of the Like/Trust/Connect factor; people need to see you and experience you in person usually to feel really comfortable spending bigger dollars with you or referring you to their clients and friends.

I've been attending about 8+ events like this a year for 3 years now and seeing big results from the sales at them and afterwards in the follow up. In fact they are the ONE thing that seems to be working more than any other marketing I'm doing (besides speaking), social networking, direct mail, email marketing, blogging, etc.

This type of relationship building is a must, especially in this fast-paced world of tweets and forums and more. You do not want to sit behind your computer and expect the phone to ring or an order to be emailed in. You want to take an active role in going out and getting it.

Types of events to consider attending are: - Any industry type event for your industry - Organization events for organizations you're a part of (active part) - Events, Business Expos and Conferences where your key prospects will be - Events, Business Expos and Conferences where your key referral sources or peers will be because for some of you they can be more profitable connections for you in the long run How to prepare before you go:

Of course this is a networking event and you'll also probably learn new things, strategies or get new ideas to incorporate into your business. There's probably going to be great speakers with good content to deliver. But keep in mind that you want to prepare to network effectively so that you can walk away with some really great connections or prospects. - Bring plenty of business cards - Bring sales flyers, one sheets, postcards or something quick and easy to pass out in case someone's interested (don't pass out to everyone or you'll look too salesy) - Bring order forms or ways to take payment in case some are very interested and ready to take action. The worst thing you can do is make them wait and lose momentum. - Bring or wear a clear, descriptive nametag - Dress appropriately to make an outstanding first impression - overdressing is much better than underdressing in my opinion - Take care of your overall appearance at all times even if it's an all day, all week event - you have to stay on top of your game and appearance or you'll turn off prospective connections What to remember to do afterwards:

You must have a follow up plan in place to be able to further the connections you'll make. You want to prewrite letters, note cards, postcards and emails (preferably all of the above!) and have them ready to address and get out as soon as you return and enter all your contact information.

Be careful NOT to automatically add people to an email newsletter however, keep your follow up spam free please or you'll lose the respect you just earned!

Now, if you aren't sure about all this or how to prepare everything or where to go even and especially what to follow up with or who's going to do all that when you get back....take a deep breath and remember....you do not have to do all this yourself.

In fact I highly advise you don't!

Have people and systems in place before you go networking or leave for a conference and you'll ensure it all does get done. You'll see that everyone you connect with remembers you, wants to refer you or do business with you and you'll have solidified your place 'on top of mind' with them so when you see them again (because you most likely will when you go to another similar event or when following up online too) you can deepen that connection even further.

by: Katrina Sawa
Internet Marketing Foundation If The Failure Rate For Home Businesses And Home Online Business Is So High, Why Start One? Internet Marketing - Build Your Relationships Online Internet Marketing And Social Networking Revealed Internet Marketing And The Killer Instinct Internet Marketing - The Resource Box That Sells Sharkeymedia: Web Design Online Stores Made For You Get Updated with Online Slots Promotions Online Help Discus Fish For Sale Betting online and its popularity Using Online Or Remote It Support Services Autoresponse Plus Providers The Email Marketing Solution To Increase Sales
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.186.214) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.006053 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 5081, 973,
The #1 Way To Get 10-20 New Prospects Or Referral Sources (clients Too!) Fast! Pirapozinho