Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Rescue Hybrid's Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Rescue Hybrid's Review

Today, I will talk about the TaylorMade Golf R7 Max Rescue Hybrid. The SuperFast technology includes 55-gram shaft for faster swing speed and the club has the signature r7 CGB MAX color. Its features are the following aspects.

1.TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Rescue HybridIronwood features Triangular-shaped head - Deep-back

2. CG location - Easy to launch high and long

3. Shallow face - Increased spin - Longer carry and distance

4. 55-gram SuperFast shaft - Faster swing speed - Faster ball speed for more distance

5. Bright finish like the r7 CGB MAX irons - Signature r7 CGB MAX look - Awesome appearance from every angle

6. RE AX SuperFast 55 Fujikura Shaft

This Mizuno MP-68 Ironsreally does what it's suppose to do. It's really, and I mean REALLY, easy to hit the ball and get it going in the air with some distance! After 1 week of purchase, I took it out to the course to give it a real demo. On the fairways and short roughs, I had no problem getting the ball airborne and with more distance than what I usually get at the range using my equivalent Cally X-Hybrid.

The lightweight feel of the club helps to increase my swingspeed for that added yards. Mishits aren't as bad either, and the ball will still go straight towards the area you intended to hit. Ball contact is soft with a 'click' sound. If you mishit it, you will hear a slightly different 'click' sound. Since I have the R7 CGB Max irons and driver, transitioning to this hybrid is smooth on the course.

The Callaway FT Hybridis ideal for mid to lower handicap golfers looking to lower their score and be a little more consistent. They are ideal for golfers with swing speeds below 95 mph. Shots hit using the TaylorMade r7 CGB Max will normally fly long and high. These hybrid clubs actually have the highest launch angle and produce the most spin of any hybrid in TaylorMade's line. This design is based on maximum forgiveness and has a shallow clubface that produces the longer carry and increased spin.
Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card Review Leapfrog Leapster 2 Reviews PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller Review PlayStation 3 160 GB Review A Mother's Review Of The Scabies 24-Hour Natural Remedy Report By Joe Barton Reflux Resolution By Bob Marton : An Honest Review Half life 2: Aim Down Your Sights Review Review of Hublot Big Bang in Red Easy Technology Ping G15 Hybrid Review Make It Easy Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Review Super Savior Ping K15 Irons Review Melonie Dodaro 28 Day Fat Blast Review Joy Fisher My Autism Support - Autism Treatment Guide Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.146.237) / Processed in 0.011182 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2165, 385,