Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Review of Hublot Big Bang in Red
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Review of Hublot Big Bang in Red

Review of Hublot Big Bang in Red

Well, Hublot has just unveiled its latest ladies' watch model - Big Bang in Red to celebrate the coming Valentine's day 2010. As the name suggests, the timepiece features red, the color representing fervent love, on the dial, strap and case as well.

It is good that this watch, as a piece expressing love, does not have any heart shape that has been overdone on many love themed designs. And it is also good that the steel bezel is set with 126 diamonds that no women can resist. But it is obviously that this brand once again plays the game of colors and materials based on the already very successful watch design.Luckily, the result is not half bad as always. As least, I can feel love, passion and elegance from this watch,

The 38mm case in done in white ceramic. And I have to admit that the combination of white ceramic and plain steel is very nice, though great material matching is exactly what the brand is famous for. And the dial, completed by satin-finished markers and numerals, is covered by sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective treatment. The watch is water resistant to 100 meters with complete steel case back. Beating inside the watch is Swiss-made quartz movement.

The Hublot Bag Bang in Red is completed by a red gummy alligator strap. Overall, this is a nice watch I can recommend to anyone. Believe me, it says more than any poem and proclaims love better than any words.

More info about Hublot watches

and Rolex Watches at the author's personal blog.
Easy Technology Ping G15 Hybrid Review Make It Easy Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Review Super Savior Ping K15 Irons Review Melonie Dodaro 28 Day Fat Blast Review Joy Fisher My Autism Support - Autism Treatment Guide Review Budget Hotels In Udaipur Budget Hotels In Jaipur Budget Hotels In Jodhpur Budget Hotels In Rajasthan Jeo Barton's Out With Gout : A Personal Review – Don't buy before reading Post Positive Reviews Money Is Not The Answer To Your Fears Radialabs Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.44.52) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.010801 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1592, 385,
Review of Hublot Big Bang in Red Alagoa Nova