Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Half life 2: Aim Down Your Sights Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Half life 2: Aim Down Your Sights Review

Half life 2 was released in November 2004, gamers worldwide are still talking about and replaying this game. The game combines impressive graphics with a intense plot, throwing the player right into the shoes of the main character known as Edward Norton. The only aspect of the game that was heavily criticized was that Edward Norton, never says anything, he's the main character of the game yet he never speaks. Thats probably the only thing players disliked about the game.

Anyway, the sequel to Half Life 2 calledHalf Life 2 Episode 2 was released in October 2007. Episode 2 includes all the elements of Half Life 2, but with improved graphics. Episode 2 is not really a full game in itself, it can be completed in about six or seven hours depending on the player. I was able to complete it in about seven hours. Even though the game might be short, its a game experience that will blow your mind. You play Edward Norton, and continue from where the story left of in Half Life 2. In order to truly experience the game, you should play with high quality surround sound headphones a preferably a large monitor if you have one, the games 3d sound effects are truly amazing. Half life is a classic first person shooter game which all gamers must play at least once. One aspect of the game which i love the most is the game engine physics. You can pick up pretty much anything with your gravity gun and launch of at your enemies, a toilet, a notebook, tables, chairs, pretty much any item in the game can be picked up . In fact, throughout the game you will find certain areas that can't be passed unless you use the game physics to help get Edward over a certain obstacle. Like, for example, you will find a plank of wood balanced on a pipe, you have to place certain heavy objects on one side to withstand your weight and allow you to walk across to the other side. The game is definitely in my list of top first person shooters of all time, followed closely by the Call of Duty franchise, which i will be talking about in a future article.

The bad thing about Half Life 2 Episode 2 is that it is really short, as i mentioned earlier you can complete in six or so hours. It sucks that it is so short because once you truly get involved in the game's story its over, and you have to wait for another sequel, which may or may not come out. Also, Edward is mute as usual, which you tend to get used to after awhile. All in all, the game is about a 10/10 in my eyes, that goes for Half Life 2 also. If you haven't played it I highly recommend you do, as soon as possible.

The game is usually not sold alone, since it douse not really count as a full game. It is packaged with two other games, Portal, and Team Fortress 2, in a package called the Orange Box. I'll be talking about the Orange Box in more detail later. Follow my blog for more articles on random video games, I will updating it regularly so come back soon.
Review of Hublot Big Bang in Red Easy Technology Ping G15 Hybrid Review Make It Easy Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Review Super Savior Ping K15 Irons Review Melonie Dodaro 28 Day Fat Blast Review Joy Fisher My Autism Support - Autism Treatment Guide Review Budget Hotels In Udaipur Budget Hotels In Jaipur Budget Hotels In Jodhpur Budget Hotels In Rajasthan Jeo Barton's Out With Gout : A Personal Review – Don't buy before reading Post Positive Reviews Money Is Not The Answer To Your Fears
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.185.34) / Processed in 0.011596 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 3035, 385,