Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card Review

Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card Review

The card I had been using before ordering this one was a Kingston category six micro sd card and it worked well enough for the kind of shooting I did. category six was the cardboard speed that Canon counseled after I bought my T1i (Class ten cards weren't nonetheless available) and it appeared quick enough for the manner I used my camera - isolated single photos taken at Medium (8 MP) or massive (15 MP) jpg settings and 1280 x 720 video. And whereas I ocassionally took continuous photos, I had never abundant exceeded 5-10 photos during a row and had never run into a haul with my category six card.

When I initial saw the category ten cards I did some experiments with my camera. what number continuous massive photos may I take before the camera slowed down? It turned out to be regarding thirty. and the way several RAW photos may I take before the camera slowed down? It turned out to be regarding nine. SInce I failed to typically take any photos in RAW and never required over regarding ten continuous photos at massive, the category six card appeared over sufficient for my desires. however I puzzled regarding the speed of the category ten cards enough that I finally bought one.

It seems that the category ten card is sufficiently quick that there doesn't appear to be an inexpensive higher limit on single massive photos. I even have taken sixty on continuous while not a difficulty. And though I still cannot take over nine RAW photos on continuous with the category ten card, after I am finished taking those photos the camera now not displays a Wait - writing photos screen. The RAW photos get written from the built-in memory to the cardboard therefore quickly that the camera doesn't have to be compelled to show the Wait screen.

So this card is fast! Given the manner I take photos this purchase was unnecessary, however still i'm glad I bought it. i do know i will be able to not run into a scenario where speed is a difficulty with this card.

See Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card
Leapfrog Leapster 2 Reviews PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller Review PlayStation 3 160 GB Review A Mother's Review Of The Scabies 24-Hour Natural Remedy Report By Joe Barton Reflux Resolution By Bob Marton : An Honest Review Half life 2: Aim Down Your Sights Review Review of Hublot Big Bang in Red Easy Technology Ping G15 Hybrid Review Make It Easy Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Review Super Savior Ping K15 Irons Review Melonie Dodaro 28 Day Fat Blast Review Joy Fisher My Autism Support - Autism Treatment Guide Review Budget Hotels In Udaipur
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.131.95.49) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.011027 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2126, 385,
Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card Review Ann Arbor