Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » R9 SuperDeep TP driver review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

R9 SuperDeep TP driver review

The R9 SuperDeep is black with red and white trim, like the R9 SuperTri, but it is designed to optimize the game of accomplished players.

"If you go back a little ways in our driver line, back to the 510 Tour, it's got that type of head shape," says Paul Loegering, one of TaylorMade's PGA Tour reps.

The SuperDeep is the driver on the right in the photo above, and as you can see, the face is not as wide as the R9 SuperTri's but it is much taller.

"For better players, it will produce less spin. They will be able to play a driver with more loft, but that doesn't create more spin." That should translate into more distance, but less forgiveness. "It's not going to have the high MOI [Moment of Interia] of the SuperTri," Loegering says, but this type of player isn't really looking for that."

The R9 SuperDeep TP driver is available in three right-handed lofts (8.5, 9.5, and 10.5) and one left-handed loft (9.5). Three R.I.P. shaft flexes R (60 grams), S (70 grams), X (70 grams). It includes a TP case with an R9 torque wrench (to adjust the FCT position and remove and install MWT weights) and eight MWT weights: 1-gram, 4-gram, 6-gram, 8-gram, 10-gram, 12-gram, 14-gram and 16-gram. We'll have a SuperDeep TP to test and review very soon, so stay tuned for that one. If you are a five or below handicap and generate enough club head speed to hit the ball over 275 yards, you'll probably want to read about this driver!

So far in our initial test hits, it's been very positive. Having hit about 20 balls with this beast, I can tell you that in stock form it is an anti-hook machine! The stock weights are set at 16g in the toe and 1g in the heel, creating a very fade biased setup. It hits low spinning bombs, but curiously not many on tour have put it in their bags, favoring the Burner SuperFast TP or SuperTri. Stay tuned!

Want to win free stuff? Subscribe to our email updates! You'll get the latest fresh news, reviews and stories delivered right to your inbox or RSS reader, and automatically be entered in our latest contests and giveaways! Also, don't forget to check in with our Facebook fan page for exclusive content and get involved by leaving us comments on what you think!

I must say Taylormade has an excellent player's driver in this one. On the launch monitor I produced nice low spin numbers and a low mid trajectory, although I didnt mess around with the settings (set to it's stock form) I was suprised at the low launch numbers I was getting. So if you need a lower flight and miss the ball high or low of center this is a good option for you. I do not suggest it to anyone who requires a mid/high trajectory or misses heel to toe.

Set for release sometime in March the TourSpecGolf shop will have the Japan version available soon for Pre Order. Stay tuned for an update later this evening after I find out what this BBLB text on the sole means.

More information at http://www.buycheapgolf.com/Buy-TaylorMade-R9-SuperDeep-TP-Driver-972.html
TaylorMade Rescue Hybrids 09 review TaylorMade Rescue TP Hybrids review Make Money Selling Pepper Sprays! Try It To See If You Can Do It! Because YOU Can! People NEED Pepper Sprays! Review Free Money Formula – Win/Win Income if You Take Action The Ultimate Peoples Program Review Buying Double Strollers for Your Twins Driver Finder Review Safety Features Related To the Jogging Strollers Satellite Direct User reviews - A Shocking Final results FDI Discount Pharmacy Cards Review: Can You really Make Money Handing Out Some thing For Free? Visiting Makati on a Budget HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Ink Review Know Where to See LG Refrigerator Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.202.54) / Processed in 0.005007 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3170, 385,