Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » TaylorMade Rescue Hybrids 09 review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

TaylorMade Rescue Hybrids 09 review

Six years ago TaylorMade Golf created a new category of golf clubs by introducing the Rescue Mid, a club designed to take the place of longer irons in the bag. Whereas the typical long iron is hard to hit, it was easier to lauch the Rescue Mid, thanks to its low center of gravity. Yet not only did casual players take to the Rescue Mid, touring professionals took notice and it created a new category in club manufacturing. With its compact head, the Rescue Mid truly was a hybrid and a cross between an iron and a fairway wood. It was easy to hit straight, easy to hit out of the rough, and even great to chip with from certain greenside lies. Since that time just about every company has come out with what are now for the most part called hybrids.

The TaylorMade Rescue 2009 develops the revolutionary impact of the original Rescue Mid that did so much to change the approach of professional and amateur golfers alike. The Rescue 2009 borrows from the original classic design principles of the Rescue Mid but combines them with the technological advances that have brought such great strides in the rescue club sector over the past few years. The result is a compact clubhead that makes it easier to play from the rough and increases playability on every shot. The compact clubhead, a real nod to the original Rescue Mid, is joined by Ultra Thin Wall Technology which helps to lower the CG location. Combined with a completely redesigned sole these developments make the TaylorMade Rescue 2009 one of the most playable and workable recovery clubs on the market.

If you've read any of my previous hybrid reviews, you'll know that I think that hybrids are a bit strange on the looks. I've never been fond of the look of my Rescue Dual TP. The good news is that the '09 Rescue has shown a vast improvement.

From the top the Rescue '09 has a solid black look with a straight line that runs parallel to the face, curving away towards the back of the club at the ends. The result is a clean and simple look.

As for shafts, there are two options. The first is the standard RE*AX Superfast 85 shaft. This is their "stock" shaft and the one I reviewed. I was more than happy with the stiff model that came with it.

This is the only club that remains from the original 14. I've traded irons four times, had multiple drivers and fairway woods, and countless putters but the trusty rescue club has stayed in the bag without fail. It is fitted with the original Taylormade stiff graphite shaft and a new golf pride. I've tested some newer hybrids but don't expect to change anytime soon. This club is excellent out of the rough and very versatile. I can use it anywhere from 175 yards to well over 200 yards. I would recommend this club to anyone who needs to build confidence in their fairway game.

More information at http://www.ourgolfstore.com/goods-974-TaylorMade+Rescue+Hybrid+2009.html
TaylorMade Rescue TP Hybrids review Make Money Selling Pepper Sprays! Try It To See If You Can Do It! Because YOU Can! People NEED Pepper Sprays! Review Free Money Formula – Win/Win Income if You Take Action The Ultimate Peoples Program Review Buying Double Strollers for Your Twins Driver Finder Review Safety Features Related To the Jogging Strollers Satellite Direct User reviews - A Shocking Final results FDI Discount Pharmacy Cards Review: Can You really Make Money Handing Out Some thing For Free? Visiting Makati on a Budget HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Ink Review Know Where to See LG Refrigerator Reviews Foreign exchange Executor Pro Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.251.154) / Processed in 0.012095 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3039, 385,