Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Satellite Direct User reviews - A Shocking Final results
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Satellite Direct User reviews - A Shocking Final results

Ok, this is excitingAfter years and years of being a slave to my cable company, paying them what they want on time, every month, I decided to try the TV streaming software Satellite Direct, and the results have been totally spectacular!

Just to clarify:

You see, I have received so many surprise bills from my former cable company that just seem like they just pick a random charge out of nowhere.

My cable bill is supposed to be $99.00 a month. After they pile on $40 of what they conveniently call "taxes", (Sales tax is 6% here, somehow that doesn't add up) I am lucky to pay them about $140 in U.S. Dollars per month. That, of course, would be for a limited amount of channels plus a sports package. I wish that I could say that charge was consistent. No, sometimes it's $180, $194, $143, or $140. It's never a lower than expected bill, though. (That would be too easy). I even read that they were planning to raise the rates by 30% by next year!

Anyway, so I never really made a big deal about it and just paid it loyally. It lingered in the back of my mind, though. I subconsciously wondered if there was an alternative or some way I could watch more channels than I had without having to raise my monthly payment or add a cable package.

A few weeks ago, I was on Yahoo and stumbled across one of their news articles that talked about people who were watching live TV and cable channels on their computers through their internet and connecting them to their TV sets for the full experience.

Click Here To Check Out The Satellite Direct Website

It said that more and more people are ditching their cable service and turning to this streaming program called Satellite Direct for thousands of channels, many HD, without any monthly fees. It can stream them from any place they have an online connection.

Now I am the most cautious person you will ever meet in your life, so at first I was very skeptical. However, after thinking about it, I thought it couldn't hurt to check it out. After all, I had been spending so much money for my television needs, I was kinda hopeful. Plus, it was $50 bucks, one-time. AnywayIt's been about a week, here are my findings:

* First, one thing I noticed right away was the fact that the registration process is very simple and takes only a couple of minutes.

* Downloading the software takes only a couple of minutes with a broadband connection. Plus, the installation is very straightforward.

* The best part is it's just a one-time payment. No more of those excruciating recurring fees. Figuring out how the program works will take you no more than 15 minutes.

Now, when I started surfing channels, It was easy to use. I went straight to ESPN and watched some basketball with no problem or interruption. It had all the games that were on at the time, so I could watch a stream from a network on the west coast and switch to an eastern game too. That's just an example, but you get the point. My wife watches the Oxygen network on there all the time, too. I would say, overall, it passes my test.

Now, that's not to say there aren't some parts of it that could be better. I could be asking for too much, but I would improve the fact that you will not necessarily have access to your local network channels. Plus, I connected to my mother's dial-up connection at her house and, needless to say, if your internet connection is poor, you might experience difficulty viewing the higher quality video. But other than that, I only paid $49.95, and I get to enjoy every channel I always did without paying a cent more ever again.

I got to sit back and enjoy TV, knowing I had access to over 3500 channels, not just from the U.S., but also from dozens of different countries throughout the world. Plus I easily managed to watch it all on my flat panel TV with an easy connectionSooo, obviously, I've got a grin glued to my face from ear to ear. Well, that's my mindless blabber. Good luck and here's to saving money and your viewing pleasure.Cheers!

Click Here To See More About Satellite Direct On Their Website
FDI Discount Pharmacy Cards Review: Can You really Make Money Handing Out Some thing For Free? Visiting Makati on a Budget HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Ink Review Know Where to See LG Refrigerator Reviews Foreign exchange Executor Pro Reviews Budget 2011. Views from a soft toy wholesaler Treadmill for Sale: Horizon Paragon 408 Treadmill Review Pocket Kings Cowboys KK Medallion Poker Card Protector Review Phil Laak The Unabomber Poker Card Protector Review On The Dealer Poker Card Protector Review Dealer Poker Card Protector Review On A Rush Poker Card Protector Review Nickels Medallion Poker Card Guard Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.10.137) / Processed in 0.005374 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 4326, 385,