Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Make Money Selling Pepper Sprays! Try It To See If You Can Do It! Because YOU Can! People NEED Pepper Sprays!
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Make Money Selling Pepper Sprays! Try It To See If You Can Do It! Because YOU Can! People NEED Pepper Sprays!

Make Money Selling Pepper Sprays! Try It To See If You Can Do It! Because YOU Can! People NEED Pepper Sprays!

Make Money Selling Pepper Sprays! Try It To See If You Can Do It! Because YOU Can Do It! People NEED Non-Lethal, Self-Defense, Pepper Sprays!

Whether you have a job or not, and whether you have confidence and self-esteem or not, the one thing you have...is that where you live there are some crimes being committed on a daily basis! So, this creates a huge opportunity to make some money while helping other people!

Just about everywhere in America, Self-defense Pepper Sprays are completely legal, although in MA, MI, NY, and WI they have very specific laws as to where or how you may purchase one...but for anyone in any of the remaining states on the mainland, YOU can earn money by selling these beauties!

Make Money Selling Pepper Sprays! Try It To See If You Can Do It! Because YOU Can Do It! People NEED Non-Lethal, Self-Defense, Pepper Sprays!

Even though these are legal, they are not sold on every corner or in every store that you visit. In fact, for some strange reason, they usually seem to ONLY be sold at Gun Stores... but that isn't a requirement.

You can Buy Some Wholesale Pepper Sprays but in smaller quantities, and then begin to peddle them to people you know; friends, relatives, neighbors, acquaintances and even people with whom you come in contact!

Since they are not sold everywhere, there are many people who have always wanted one but never knew where to get one. You simply pull one out and say, "I am sick and tired of seeing decent people get attacked by thugs, so I started selling these." They will ask "What's that?" You will reply, "It is a self-defense pepper spray...they are completely legal, and they do not cause any long term harm or damage...I sell them and they are ONLY twenty bucks! Would you like one?" Or you can replace Would you like one with my favorite closing statement How many would you like?

You know what happens next? People will pull out a twenty dollar bill so fast that you might pee your pants from the excitement! How do I know they will do this? Because I have been peddling these for years, in this same way! Plus, since they cost you only 6 or 7 bucks a piece, you are making like 13 dollars profit in CASH. Let me ask you this...How many would you have to sell in a day to make a Hundred Dollars in Cash?

What if you did that every single day? That would be three thousand dollars in CASH every month! It can be done if you really want to do it! The best thing is...that it is NOT multi-level, there are no meetings to attend, there are no catalogs to circulate...YOU are simply buying some wholesale merchandise and then re-selling it for a CASH profit!

My name is Father Time, of www.FatherTimePublishing.com and I first became self-employed through this Pepper Spray business, even though I have been a published writer for over 33 years.

I want to point out another thing...if you scour the internet, you will find people selling everything imaginable for a very slight bit more than they pay for it, so there are jokers selling pepper sprays that may be similar in size and strength for just eight or ten dollars, but YOUR customers are buying from YOU on impulse and it is a convenience thing!

NOT everyone goes and shops online, and people will buy from you at twenty bucks, and you don't even have to worry about it. Also, some people may not have the money right then and there, but they will want to get your number, so you can make up some inexpensive business cards if you want! I regularly have people come up to me at the bank, post office, or grocery store and ask "Are you the pepper spray guy?' and since I always carry a few in my briefcase, I say "Isure am, how manydo you need?"

So, if you are ready to make some extra money, whether a little or a lot, give this a try!Also be warned that one or two silly, stupid people that you know will tell you that it won't work and that you can't do it...#1: Tell them to get lost, and #2: Remember this quote: "The person who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the person who is doing it."

I am also a self-help writer and speaker, and I have a Daily Motivational e-mail Message Service and am willing to give YOU a FREE Subscription, so please come sign-up, even if you are not ready to try selling pepper sprays!

Good Luck & Many Blessings!
Review Free Money Formula – Win/Win Income if You Take Action The Ultimate Peoples Program Review Buying Double Strollers for Your Twins Driver Finder Review Safety Features Related To the Jogging Strollers Satellite Direct User reviews - A Shocking Final results FDI Discount Pharmacy Cards Review: Can You really Make Money Handing Out Some thing For Free? Visiting Makati on a Budget HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Ink Review Know Where to See LG Refrigerator Reviews Foreign exchange Executor Pro Reviews Budget 2011. Views from a soft toy wholesaler Treadmill for Sale: Horizon Paragon 408 Treadmill Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.8.110) Oregon / Beaverton Processed in 0.005351 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 4722, 385,
Make Money Selling Pepper Sprays! Try It To See If You Can Do It! Because YOU Can! People NEED Pepper Sprays! Beaverton