Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Pregnant And Smoking-why You Need To Quit Smoking Now
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Pregnant And Smoking-why You Need To Quit Smoking Now

Pregnant And Smoking-why You Need To Quit Smoking Now

There are many risks for both mother and baby for women who are pregnant and smoking

. Were you aware of the numerous dangers that smoking can cause to your unborn baby? By knowing the facts about smoking, you will be able to make the right choice.

Men who are smokers tend to have erectile dysfunction and male infertility. Women also suffer from infertility when smoking heavily. So couples who are both smoking will have problems in having a child if they dont quit the habit. Just in case you want to have a child, you will have to quit smoking before the pregnancy.

There are many programs out there that can help you quit. If you search online, you can find a lot of info sources that you can use. But what if you find out that youre already pregnant and youre still smoking?

Make sure that you quit the habit before the end of the first trimester so that you can still look after the health of your little one. Find a smoking cessation program that works fast and poses no risk to your baby. A good option is Neuro Linguistic Programming, or NLP. This is a highly effective form of hypnotherapy that you can use to stop smoking. This makes use of an audio recording that the pregnant mom will listen to regularly to help remove her cravings to smoke until she finally quits the habit.

The doctor can also guide you in the use of sprays, gums, and nicotine patches without putting your child in danger. Knowledge is the key to quitting the bad habit. Gather enough information about the bad effects of smoking to your baby. List down the possible detrimental effects your baby can suffer and use it as a motivating factor. Your baby is enough reason to quit smoking.

When youre pregnant and smoking time is of the essence and you need to quit smoking quickly. The health of your baby is at greater risk every day you continue to smoke. The longer you smoke through pregnancy, the more harmful chemicals your baby is subjected to. Act now! With the combination of your desire to protect your baby and the help of NLP you will success in quitting smoking. This is the time to quit smoking for your health and the health of your baby.

by: Flora Anderson
Tips For Getting Pregnant Fast Cigarette Smoking When Pregnant Why And How You Must Quit Smoking During Pregnancy Getting Pregnant At Thirty Five Secrets To Help You Conceive At 35 And Above Effective Tips And Hints For Getting Pregnant Effective How To Get Pregnant Tips And Hints Best Day To Get Pregnant Find Out More On Tip On How To Get Pregnant - Get Advice From An Ex-patient What Days After Your Period Can You Get Pregnant I Am Pregnant And This Is How I Got To Know Secondhand Smoke Pregnant Mothers The Guaranteed Way To Stop Smoking While Pregnant Acquiring Pregnant Women Insurance Essential Now a days Quit Smoking When Pregnant A Closer Look At How Expecting Mothers Can Quit Smoking I Want To Get Pregnant But They Tell Me I Am Infertile
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.114.142) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012151 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2225, 955,
Pregnant And Smoking-why You Need To Quit Smoking Now Copenhagen