Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Cigarette Smoking When Pregnant Why And How You Must Quit Smoking During Pregnancy
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cigarette Smoking When Pregnant Why And How You Must Quit Smoking During Pregnancy

Cigarette Smoking When Pregnant  Why And How You Must Quit Smoking During Pregnancy

Whether we realize it or not we are all smokers

. It does not matter if you actually smoke cigarettes we all are subjected at one time or another to tobacco smoke and its dangerous toxins. The same can even hold true for the unborn. The babies of women who smoke during pregnancy have no escape from the chemicals and poisons in the cigarettes their mothers smoke. The only thing a woman can do to protect her baby is to quit cigarette smoking when pregnant.

The first trimester is the most critical and if you smoke heavily, you can be at risk of ectopic pregnancy. In this situation, the fertilized egg is not embedded in the womb but in the fallopian tubes. This should be removed at once because the mothers life is at risk.

Placental complications can occur if you dont stop smoking. For instance, with the placenta previa, the placenta is connected very near the cervix. Fetal growth is affected and the baby will have a low weight at birth. Smoking mothers tend to have smaller and unhealthy babies than those who dont smoke. Babies with low weights are prone to mental retardation, cerebral palsy, and worse, death! Some babies also end up with palate or cleft lip.

Many people were not able to succeed in stopping the habit. They tried from some time but when the urge or cravings attack, they just cant resist lighting another stick. Try this if youre used to smoking 1-9 sticks a day, you can reduce it to only 8 on the first day, then 7 on the second day, and so on until youve reached to only one stick a day. The following day, dont smoke and fight the urge. You can listen to an audio recording of a special form of hypnotherapy known as NLP. This powerful technique uses traditional hypnotherapy combined w/ modern technology to remove the cravings to smoke. This is quite effective in helping smokers to quit the habit.

Even if youre a non-smoker, you may still be subject to the harmful toxins of cigarettes. Make sure that you stay away from people who are smoking so that you wont get secondhand smoke.

You are now fully aware of the dangers involved with cigarette smoking when pregnant and you even know a great way to quit. Dont you think its time to take action? Think of you babys health and use it as a motivating factor to quit smoking today.

by: Flora Anderson
Getting Pregnant At Thirty Five Secrets To Help You Conceive At 35 And Above Effective Tips And Hints For Getting Pregnant Effective How To Get Pregnant Tips And Hints Best Day To Get Pregnant Find Out More On Tip On How To Get Pregnant - Get Advice From An Ex-patient What Days After Your Period Can You Get Pregnant I Am Pregnant And This Is How I Got To Know Secondhand Smoke Pregnant Mothers The Guaranteed Way To Stop Smoking While Pregnant Acquiring Pregnant Women Insurance Essential Now a days Quit Smoking When Pregnant A Closer Look At How Expecting Mothers Can Quit Smoking I Want To Get Pregnant But They Tell Me I Am Infertile Stop Smoking While Pregnant - The Safest Way to Quit Smoking While Pregnant Help Me Get Pregnant
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.182.179) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012024 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2357, 955,
Cigarette Smoking When Pregnant Why And How You Must Quit Smoking During Pregnancy New York City