Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » The Guaranteed Way To Stop Smoking While Pregnant
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Guaranteed Way To Stop Smoking While Pregnant

The Guaranteed Way To Stop Smoking While Pregnant

It is no secret that women who are pregnant should not smoke

. This is a fact with tons of medical proof to back it up. So it is a no brainer that you have to stop smoking while pregnant, and beyond, to protect the health of your baby. Just temporarily stopping smoking during pregnancy is not enough; you must put an end to cigarette smoking forever because the effects on your baby after they are born are just as dangerous.

Among the things you will need to quit smoking are healthy foods, water, hard candy, and fat drinking straws. The straws can be chewed whenever you have the urge to smoke; this is a great way to keep your hands busy so that you wont reach for the lighter and cigarette.

When youre pregnant, you should avoid alcohol and caffeine as much as possible. If you consume these drinks, you will feel more need to smoke. Instead, drink plain water. When you feel an urge to smoke, drink plenty of water and such on your hard candy. Again, keep the straws in your hand.

Choose healthy foods that contain less calories and fats. You can eat saltine crackers, fruits, carrot sticks, and yogurt. This is ideal for pregnant women with morning sickness. Another great way to stop smoking is through hypnosis. There is this one method called NLP which is a type of modern hypnotherapy. You will listen to an audio recording that will help to reduce and even remove the cravings to smoke. You need to listen to the recording until youve finally quit smoking.

You should be busy while youre trying to quit. You can walk around in your neighborhood or in malls or stores in your local area. Some fresh air in the park will also do you good. Because of the withdrawal symptoms, you can be irritable, anxious, and depressed. This is natural but its up to you to combat these symptoms. Enjoy the company of your friends and family so that you will always feel up and alive.

It may seem like it will be very hard for you to stop smoking while pregnant but you can succeed. Use the tips mentioned above and try NLP. It is the top secret for expecting mothers to easily stop smoking while pregnant, and beyond. Be strong and think about your babys wellbeing. NLP can help you to combat the cravings.

by: Flora Anderson
Acquiring Pregnant Women Insurance Essential Now a days Quit Smoking When Pregnant A Closer Look At How Expecting Mothers Can Quit Smoking I Want To Get Pregnant But They Tell Me I Am Infertile Stop Smoking While Pregnant - The Safest Way to Quit Smoking While Pregnant Help Me Get Pregnant Pregnancy Miracle Easiest Way To Get Pregnant When Can You Get Pregnant Why Can't I Get Pregnant Like Supermum Jennifer Lopez ? Problems Getting Pregnant? Here Are Some Signs Of Infertility And Action Plan Do You Just Want To Say Why Cant I Get Pregnant The Easy And Best Way To Get Pregnant Help Getting Pregnant - Practical Tips Tips On Trying To Get Pregnant - Ph Balance And Alkalizing
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.122.162) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.012151 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2290, 955,
The Guaranteed Way To Stop Smoking While Pregnant Seattle