Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Quit Smoking When Pregnant A Closer Look At How Expecting Mothers Can Quit Smoking
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Quit Smoking When Pregnant A Closer Look At How Expecting Mothers Can Quit Smoking

Quit Smoking When Pregnant  A Closer Look At How Expecting Mothers Can Quit Smoking

Quitting smoking is one of the hardest things to do

. The best way to succeed is with a combination of motivation and choosing the right smoking cessation method. Smokers find it hard to say no to their smoking habit but what if you find out that youre pregnant? Dont you think that to quit smoking when pregnant is the best time? This is the perfect opportunity for you to have adequate reason to stop the habit because someone else life is involved that of your baby!

The situation becomes complicated because when youre pregnant, you can take any medication pills or use certain patches to stop smoking. You have to choose the right method which cant harm your baby. To ensure your babys safety, you can consult your doctor about the use of spray, gums, and nicotine patches.

Perhaps youve already heard about cold turkey when trying to quit. This happens when you just decide to throw away the cigarettes one day and dont smoke ever again. Not many people have succeeded using this method but if you think that it will work for you, go ahead and try it. Since youre baby is the motivating factor, you may be able to succeed unless you want your baby to suffer in the end.

Such method is inexpensive and also safe for your little one. If you smoke heavily, you will be able to feel the withdrawal symptoms for the next 2-3 weeks. You might notice that you become irritable, anxious, restless, and depressed. To take your mind off the cravings, you can use NLP. This is a hypnotherapy method that is very effective and can help you quit smoking fast. An audio recording should be listened to by the pregnant woman to help her in quitting the habit.

The other method is to stop smoking gradually. You can cut back on smoking at least one stick per day until youve finally stopped. Many people have successfully quit smoking through the gradual process. If you want to quit smoking when pregnant, you need to select a smoking cessation method that is highly effective and works fast. NLP is a great choice for expecting moms who want to kick the smoking habit. You should also seek support from family and friends so that you can have the willpower to quit.

by: Flora Anderson
I Want To Get Pregnant But They Tell Me I Am Infertile Stop Smoking While Pregnant - The Safest Way to Quit Smoking While Pregnant Help Me Get Pregnant Pregnancy Miracle Easiest Way To Get Pregnant When Can You Get Pregnant Why Can't I Get Pregnant Like Supermum Jennifer Lopez ? Problems Getting Pregnant? Here Are Some Signs Of Infertility And Action Plan Do You Just Want To Say Why Cant I Get Pregnant The Easy And Best Way To Get Pregnant Help Getting Pregnant - Practical Tips Tips On Trying To Get Pregnant - Ph Balance And Alkalizing Reasons to Buy Maternity Belly Support Bands for Pregnant Mothers Tips For Help Getting Pregnant
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.233.41) / Processed in 0.012646 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2236, 955,
Quit Smoking When Pregnant A Closer Look At How Expecting Mothers Can Quit Smoking