Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Secondhand Smoke Pregnant Mothers
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Secondhand Smoke Pregnant Mothers

It is a fact that smoking during the pregnancy is not good for the baby

. Yet, do you know that to be around somebody else who are smoking is not good for you and your baby? The research shows that secondhand smoker has the same impact as what the smoker has.

There are some effects of secondhand smoke on the pregnant mothers. The first effect is . Centers for Disease Control (CDC) mentions that pregnant women who are exposed to the secondhand smoke have higher risk to give birth with low birth weight baby. The risk is up to 20%. It means that there will be so many consequences for the development of the baby.

Another effect is that the secondhand smoke pregnant mothers have greater risk of delivering the baby who has died in the uteri. And, although the baby is safely born, he/she has greater risk of experiencing sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). Or, he/she has bad lung function. This will be so problematic for the baby who was born prematurely.

All the effects above can possibly be caused by the toxin consumption of the fetal. All the items including toxins which the pregnant mother ingests will pass through the umbilical cord and then come to the developing fetus. Those toxins include tobacco smoke which contains tar, nicotine, and also carbon monoxide. These toxins are very harmful for the development and the growth of the baby.

In addition, the toxins can also affect the mother. However, they are inhaled by the mother. It exposed the mother to the risk of suffering diseases as well. If the mother suffers an illness which is caused by the secondhand smoke during the pregnancy, it leads both the mother and the baby to risk. Long exposure to secondhand smoke can cause the mother to suffer emphysema or bronchitis which is very risky for the pregnancy. If the mother is in risk, the baby will be in risk as well.

In short, secondhand smoke is very harmful for the baby, it will be better to get away from individual who are smoking. It is to keep your baby healthy in his/her development.

By: Roger Elliott
The Guaranteed Way To Stop Smoking While Pregnant Acquiring Pregnant Women Insurance Essential Now a days Quit Smoking When Pregnant A Closer Look At How Expecting Mothers Can Quit Smoking I Want To Get Pregnant But They Tell Me I Am Infertile Stop Smoking While Pregnant - The Safest Way to Quit Smoking While Pregnant Help Me Get Pregnant Pregnancy Miracle Easiest Way To Get Pregnant When Can You Get Pregnant Why Can't I Get Pregnant Like Supermum Jennifer Lopez ? Problems Getting Pregnant? Here Are Some Signs Of Infertility And Action Plan Do You Just Want To Say Why Cant I Get Pregnant The Easy And Best Way To Get Pregnant Help Getting Pregnant - Practical Tips
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.25.74) / Processed in 0.012088 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2149, 955,