Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Odyssey crimson series 550 Putter Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Odyssey crimson series 550 Putter Review

The new Crimson Series 550 putter features tour-inspired head shapes and Odyssey's

patented insert technology, giving golfers putters that provide great feel and performance on the greens. Each putter is constructed of 431 stainless steel and features the Crimson Stronomic insert that generates firm feedback and responsiveness. Alignment lines on each putter increase accuracy and consistency so more putts can find their way into the cup.

Features:

1. Crimson Stronomic Insert generates firm feedback and responsiveness

2. Alignment lines on each putter increase accuracy and consistency

Reviews

1.have wanted to try a mallet style putter for awhile. It is very well balanced and comfortable to stroke the ball with. I like it and I've been playing blade type (ping anser) for 30 years.

2.This putter fits my stroke (straight line). It's an upgrade with the right equipment for me. The broad flat bottom coaxes you to a flatter stroke and for me has made given me a more consistent impact zone. Less up/down at the point of impact and eliminated any sweeping motion to my stroke.

3.This is a good putter for the price.. but I dont feel much control of the ball when I putt with it. I feel its myself as a player and not the putter, I swapped with a friend for the White hot 2 ball putter and seem to have twice the luck. But over all its a decent putter

4."This putter fits my stroke (straight line). It's an upgrade with the right equipment for me. The broad flat bottom coaxes you to a flatter stroke and for me has made given me a more consistent impact zone. Less up/down at the point of impact and eliminated any sweeping motion to my stroke."

5."This is a good putter for the price.. but I dont feel much control of the ball when I putt with it. I feel its myself as a player and not the putter, I swapped with a friend for the White hot 2 ball putter and seem to have twice the luck. But over all its a decent putter"

Recommended Products:

Taylormade R9 Forged Irons

Odyssey crimson series 550 Putter Review

By: shoppinginjoy
Callaway Diablo Forged Irons Review Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Review Gov-resources Reviewed Usage of Vacuum Bag Sealers The Money Merge Account When to Borrow Money Review Of Zoom Teeth Whitening Many Nurses Make Good Money Today Make Money Selling Pepper Sprays! Make Lots Of Money Selling Pepper Sprays! Schwinn Excursion Men's Hybrid Bike (700c Wheels) Review Specialization In Finance Is Most Desired Amongst MBA Students! Htc Wildfire Contract-Making the best Use of Your Money Gynexin Reviews - Review of Gynexin Alpha Formula
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.188.36) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.011312 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2395, 385,
Odyssey crimson series 550 Putter Review Pirapozinho