Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Review Of Zoom Teeth Whitening
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Review Of Zoom Teeth Whitening

I recently went to the dentist to get the Zoom teeth whitening done and I thought I would share some of my results with everyone

. I knew I wanted to get teeth whitening done at the dentist office because I had heard so many horror stories about people that got it done at the mall or tried to use some other whitening process at home. It may have worked for some people, but I wanted to make sure everything was done properly. After all, they are my only teeth.

I had been wanting to get teeth whitening for a long time, but finally read enough reviews about Zoom whitening to see that it was both safe and effective. I had a few friends that also had this done and they seemed to be very happy with the whole process. And besides all that, they had really white teeth. And after all, that really is the whole point.

So what is it like to have Zoom whitening done on you? Well, you will need at least 90 minutes to an hour to get it all done. First you will sit there in a chair for a while as the dental assistant will prepare your teeth. They will put a mouth guard in your mouth that will separate your lips and keep them from getting burned by the Zoom light. You will have to stay like this for a good hour so having a dry mouth and dry lips is all a part of getting whiter teeth. In my case, the dental assistant put something on my lips to keep them from drying out too much and cracking.

It looks fairly painless to just sit there, and it really is. But a few hours later I felt some serious pain shooting through my mouth. You see, before they put the Zoom light on your teeth they put a gel on them which makes your teeth porous a little. This helps brighten them but it also makes them more sensitive to cold or hot. Even breathing air through my teeth was hurting and I had to take some pain medication.

The results of the Zoom whitening process were amazing. I was able to achieve 5 shades whiter according to the chart at the dental office. Looking in the mirror and smiling felt great when I saw how white they really were, and it only took me an afternoon. This is one huge advantage over other teeth whitening products which can take months to work, so you never really can see the difference.

by: Paul Price
Many Nurses Make Good Money Today Make Money Selling Pepper Sprays! Make Lots Of Money Selling Pepper Sprays! Schwinn Excursion Men's Hybrid Bike (700c Wheels) Review Specialization In Finance Is Most Desired Amongst MBA Students! Htc Wildfire Contract-Making the best Use of Your Money Gynexin Reviews - Review of Gynexin Alpha Formula Tvi Express Guide - The Most Important Tvi Express Review You Might Ever Read Acn Review Dynamics Gp Consolidation In Financial Reporting Recommendations for Submittals and Construction Shop Drawing Review Reviewing the Furminator Get Help From Dana Bashor And Find Out Ways To Save In Recession S-a-i-b-a que convicções tem que ter para melhorar financeiramente
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.44.100) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012996 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2300, 385,
Review Of Zoom Teeth Whitening Copenhagen