Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Schwinn Excursion Men's Hybrid Bike (700c Wheels) Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Schwinn Excursion Men's Hybrid Bike (700c Wheels) Review

I figured out that Schwinn Excursion got about exactly all the characteristics that I was looking for

. This bicycle is a lot of fun to rally. The bike has only three speeds, but that is entirely all you need most of the time. Pretty elementary to place together (It comes mostly assembled). The internal shifting mechanism is inside the rear axle and is smooth as butter- really good shifting. The handlebars are upright (I am more interested now in enjoying the scenery instead than counting pebbles).

The tires are not too skinny or too fat (700CX40C with Schrader valve stems, the valve stems are extra long to accommodate the aerodynamic rims). The pedals are flat and can be used on either side (plus they are metal, not cheap plastic). But the most amazing part of equipment is the three-speed Sturmey-Archer rear hub. I have owned about six bikes with this hub. It is a very reliable hub and needs really little care.

I was pleased to find out that the hub is still available (it has an fascinating one-hundred-year history which can be found on the Internet) I would have preferred the trigger shifter, but the twist-grip gearshifts is much less vulnerable to damage. One new improvement in the newer hub is that the shifter chain rides on a little pulley which decreases friction and improves the shifting. The seat is very comfortable and should suffice for riders who practice this type of saddle frequently.

I bought Schwinn Excursion bike one month ago and have been using it substantially since then. It comes mostly pre-assembled, yet there is still some assembly required that might pose difficulty for someone with not so much bicycle maintenance under their belts. When I say that it comes pre-assembled, that means that the tires are on the rims and the back wheel is attached to the frame along with the pedals, brakes, chain guard and handle bar stem.

You still must tight everything else to the frame and connect and set the gear shift cable. The fenders set really well and do not rub. Once all of the adjustments have been made, it is a very secure feel and decent bike to rally to and from work. The three speeds give me complete of the range that I want for bike riding in my area, which includes a couple of stiff hills. I do enjoy this bicycle very much.

by: Benjamin King
Specialization In Finance Is Most Desired Amongst MBA Students! Htc Wildfire Contract-Making the best Use of Your Money Gynexin Reviews - Review of Gynexin Alpha Formula Tvi Express Guide - The Most Important Tvi Express Review You Might Ever Read Acn Review Dynamics Gp Consolidation In Financial Reporting Recommendations for Submittals and Construction Shop Drawing Review Reviewing the Furminator Get Help From Dana Bashor And Find Out Ways To Save In Recession S-a-i-b-a que convicções tem que ter para melhorar financeiramente Review Of The Lg Front Load Washer/dryer Combo Get The Hang Of Miami Hard Money Finance FAP Turbo Evolution Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.214.155) / Processed in 0.010661 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2355, 385,
Schwinn Excursion Men's Hybrid Bike (700c Wheels) Review