Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Megalodon's History
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Megalodon's History

Megalodon's History

For years, most people thought that Jaws was the most terrifying shark in the world

. Yet, they didnt know that there is a more terrifying underwater creature thats exceedingly bigger than a shark and its name is Megalodon.

Megalodon was the most bloodcurdling type of fish back in the day. It was a monstrous shark that occupied almost every corner of the worlds deepest saline water in the past. Actually, this gigantic deep-sea creature usually survived on huge marine creatures long ago. That is why it was branded as the greatest predator of the ocean floor at the time.

Megalodon became extinct around 2 million years ago. In fact, according to the fossils that have been collected throughout the years, the oldest Megalodon actually existed around 17 million years ago. Actually, the Megalodon looks very much like the contemporary great white shark. And they even have a similar set of teeth. But Megalodons had a more oversize and bulky skeletal system.

On the other hand, Megalodons have a thing about warm saline waters. As during the ancient times, the oceans were a lot warmer than they are today. As a result, it was possible for them to live all over the world at the time.

Furthermore, many speculated that climate change was the primary reason which led to the extinction of the Megalodons at that point in time because it caused the seawaters to cool. For that reason, it wiped out a large amount of the Megalodon's food supply and in the long run, their number ran too thin to keep on.

Generally speaking, Megalodon is the biggest shark ever to have lived and among the largest fish to ever exist. It is believed that the Megalodon could reach up to 60 feet in length, with a body mass of 70 metric tons.

Today, the Megalodon and its teeth only exist in fossil records. Hence, owning a Megalodon tooth can be somewhat a status symbol especially for those that recognize the value of history surrounding them.

Megalodon's History

By: James Hall
Let's Get Authentic Memorial Day Screensavers: - The Spirit Of Gratitude & Patriotism... Ping G10 Hybrid Just Take It to The Field Grammar & Punctuation Sentence Structure Checker - Tip ! How To Test Your Product Without Actually Having A Product And Use A "conversion Checklist" Why Can't I Forget My Ex - How Long Does It Take Long-term Lack of Sleep Can't Be Made Up I Want Forget You, But I Can't - I Don How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating Waited Too Long About Tree Seeds & Bonsai Seeds Germination _instructions. Mike's Truth About Abs Review He's Broken My Heart Again - I Don Ex Won't Give Back My Stuff - How Long Does It Take
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.13.255) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.005301 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2064, 952,
Megalodon's History Campo Grande