Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Let's Get Authentic
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Let's Get Authentic

Let's Get Authentic

Untitled Document Let's Get Authentic People get to their 50's and 60's as a couple without actually talking about their future

. You talk more about renovating the kitchen or planning your kids' wedding. This is the time to get authentic with each other, and to talk about what you see in your future. Adventures stimulate creativity, and combined with discussions you can get to the root of your core. Often couples find they are in a different place. Secretly, each one has ideas on what they want to do. One might want to vacation for 2 months of the year somewhere warm, taking their work or business with them. The other might want to stay right where they are, continuing to work or deciding to retire so they can finally do what they've always dreamed. This is a time when you may find, as a couple, that you are moving apart. Each has your own desires. The minute you start talking about it and state your own true desires (sometimes after a number of disagreements about it) in a safe environment, you can begin your own journey. You will often realize that you don't have to move apart, rather you begin to respect each others' wishes and gain a deeper love for each other, honoring each other. You grow closer in a different way. This sets the stage for you to talk about some things you didn't know about each other. Intuitively you knew you were out of alignment with each other, and didn't want to talk about it. By talking about it in a safe environment, each begins to realize that there is always an agreement that can be made, always a compromise, and that you can do it in a caring, loving way. You'll gain a deeper sense of how you can support each other in a meaningful way. You also learn that you can provide a positive senior citizen influence in others' relationships. Planning your retirement doesn't have to be stressful, if you approach it the right way. It takes knowing what's going to make a difference in your life, as opposed to you trying to figure it all out on your own.
Let's Get Authentic

Your Assignment: Write down what you see for your life in retirement. Dream big! Include adventure, leisure activities, destinations, people you want to see. Now share this with your significant other to begin a discussion to see how you can move into this next stage in life together. If you want bonus points, go through each of your lists and highlight which ones you can do together. Remember, this isn't a time to smother each other. Rather, it's a time to enjoy your time together while still being an individual.

Let's Get Authentic

By: Tracey Fieber
Memorial Day Screensavers: - The Spirit Of Gratitude & Patriotism... Ping G10 Hybrid Just Take It to The Field Grammar & Punctuation Sentence Structure Checker - Tip ! How To Test Your Product Without Actually Having A Product And Use A "conversion Checklist" Why Can't I Forget My Ex - How Long Does It Take Long-term Lack of Sleep Can't Be Made Up I Want Forget You, But I Can't - I Don How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating Waited Too Long About Tree Seeds & Bonsai Seeds Germination _instructions. Mike's Truth About Abs Review He's Broken My Heart Again - I Don Ex Won't Give Back My Stuff - How Long Does It Take I Can't Get Over Her The Ugly Person
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.241.82) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.007589 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2696, 952,
Let's Get Authentic Alagoa Nova