Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Ping G10 Hybrid Just Take It to The Field
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ping G10 Hybrid Just Take It to The Field

PING G10 Hybrid PING G10 Hybrid on sale in Golf wholesale

The 17-4 stainless steel PING G10 Hybrid is engineered with a sloped crown to create a high-launching, solid feeling, versatile alternative to mid and long irons. Six lofts provide replacement options from the #1 through #6 iron and fairway woods. Discretionary weight from the crown and face is combined into a weight pad running parallel to the ground that positions the center of gravity low and back to increase launch angle and reduce spin. The variable face thickness design is machined and plasma welded for higher ball velocity and consistent response across the hitting area. The sole design is tapered and the bounce height is increased in the higher lofted hybrids to provide performance from all conditions. The Ping G10 Hybrid is engineered from 17-4 stainless steel with a sloped crown to create a high-launching, solid feeling, versatile alternative to mid and long irons. Six lofts provide replacement options from the 1-iron through 6-iron and fairway woods. Discretionary weight from the crown and face is combined into a weight pad running parallel to the ground that positions the center of gravity low and back to increase launch angle and reduce spin. The variable face thickness design is machined and plasma welded for higher ball velocity and consistent response across the hitting area. The Ping G10 Hybrid sole design is tapered and the bounce height is increased in the higher lofted hybrids to provide performance from all conditions. The G10 Hybrid is available with the TFC 129H shaft (Soft R, R, S and X), Grafalloy ProLaunch Red (R, S & X) and UST V2 High Launch Hybrid (R, S & X). PING G10 Hybrid
Share:

By: mygolfwholesale
Grammar & Punctuation Sentence Structure Checker - Tip ! How To Test Your Product Without Actually Having A Product And Use A "conversion Checklist" Why Can't I Forget My Ex - How Long Does It Take Long-term Lack of Sleep Can't Be Made Up I Want Forget You, But I Can't - I Don How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating Waited Too Long About Tree Seeds & Bonsai Seeds Germination _instructions. Mike's Truth About Abs Review He's Broken My Heart Again - I Don Ex Won't Give Back My Stuff - How Long Does It Take I Can't Get Over Her The Ugly Person Can't Get Ex Out Of My Head - How Long Does It Take Get Over Her How To Who Doesn't Like You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.252.140) / Processed in 0.005354 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 3551, 952,