Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » How To Test Your Product Without Actually Having A Product And Use A "conversion Checklist"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Test Your Product Without Actually Having A Product And Use A "conversion Checklist"

How To Test Your Product Without Actually Having A Product And Use A

Here's a way to test how well a potential product of yours would do without

taking the risk and going through the process of actually releasing a product which may be a total flop.

Create a capture page, which is usually just name and email address. In addition to this, ask people to tell you the shortcomings of products in that market that they may have tried. Ask them what they are looking for in a product of the type you plan to introduce. When they complete that page, redirect them to an affiliate page. This whole prose will allow you to capture people's information, do market research and monetize, which will offset or even pay for your advertising or maybe even be profitable.

You don't need a product while you gather information and build a list. If you can some affiliate marketing with someone else's product, you can do all these things without losing much money or even while earning money. You can also use more than one affiliate to test and see which one works best, and then model your own product to take advantage of the strengths of that offer. Then you can test your product against those affiliates.

Having a "conversion checklist" is a quick checklist to get you started. The Google tools aren't the most powerful or flexible, but they're free and easy to use.How To Test Your Product Without Actually Having A Product And Use A

Get Google Analytics, and get it set up on your pages. Also set up the goals and funnels within Google Analytics. They have tutorials to help you.

Once it's up and running, you should start watching your visitors' behavior. See how your different traffic sources are converting on an individual basis.

Sign up for Google Website Optimizer. It will allow you to perform tests on your website to determine the best way to sell your product.

Set up a very basic test plan. Test something like your headline on the opt-in process. Once you see the increases in conversion from finding an improved headline or increasing your opt-in rate, you'll want to test everything else one thing at the time. By doing so, you will maximize your potential of converting customer into buyer and eventually make bigger profits. The Website Optimizer is a powerful tool that can do a lot, but make sure you start off slowly so you don't overwhelm yourself.

Finally, depending on how much traffic you can generate you may want a test each change for a few hours or a few days. Doing "Pay Per Click" with Google, Yahoo, MSN and may other advertizing company or search engines can bring you a lot of traffic in a short period of time. You may concise this form of advertizing while testing your capture page, products, affiliate products or when making your surveys.

by: Charles Godbout
Why Can't I Forget My Ex - How Long Does It Take Long-term Lack of Sleep Can't Be Made Up I Want Forget You, But I Can't - I Don How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating Waited Too Long About Tree Seeds & Bonsai Seeds Germination _instructions. Mike's Truth About Abs Review He's Broken My Heart Again - I Don Ex Won't Give Back My Stuff - How Long Does It Take I Can't Get Over Her The Ugly Person Can't Get Ex Out Of My Head - How Long Does It Take Get Over Her How To Who Doesn't Like You I Can't Get Over My Ex Once And For All Signs You're Finally Over Her The Ugly Person
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.86.155) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012223 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2814, 952,
How To Test Your Product Without Actually Having A Product And Use A "conversion Checklist" Vairano Patenora