Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Long-term Lack of Sleep Can't Be Made Up
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Long-term Lack of Sleep Can't Be Made Up

If you are in the case of lack of sleep in consecutive weeks

, you may choose to have a long sleep on a Saturday or Sunday, which may make you feel refreshing. But in fact, it will give you a false sense of security. New research shows that it is not so easy to make up for long-term lack of sleep. Scientists have been studied on the effect of short-term of lack of sleep and long-term of lack of sleep, they found that people who are long-missing sleep may be able to wake up very quickly into the normal state, but later in the day, the reaction rate will gradually slow down, even if they had tried to make up for the former lack of sleep a night. In today's increasingly busy society, this study has important significance of the security warning, not only for those people who need to shift the case, but also for those people who have less than six hours of sleep each night. Daniel Keenboshi, person in charge of the study from Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, said we know that a row 24 hours without sleep will affect your performance whatever you do, this effect is equivalent to driving with drinking too much alcohol. What's worse, the effects will be increased tenfold if people are the long-term lack of sleep at night. A statement from U.S. National Institutes of Health is that adults need to sleep 7-9 hours a day in order to maintain good health. The long-term lack of sleep will increase risk of suffering disease such as the damage of memory and decline in immunity. A more direct effect is the reaction rate will slow down if long-term lack of sleep. Driving with dozing off is the main reason leading to crashes and other accidents. The new study reveals how the two different sleep driving force have an impact on the brain, one is in the normal awake state, the other is a few days or weeks in a row the case of lack of sleep. Friedman Harris, who did not participate in this new study, said the study is an important warning for those death-defying workmen with a few hours sleep a day. At the same time, Harris had warned: "Do not think a long time sleep on the weekend will make up for the sleep, it is simply not the case."

By: melon
I Want Forget You, But I Can't - I Don How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating Waited Too Long About Tree Seeds & Bonsai Seeds Germination _instructions. Mike's Truth About Abs Review He's Broken My Heart Again - I Don Ex Won't Give Back My Stuff - How Long Does It Take I Can't Get Over Her The Ugly Person Can't Get Ex Out Of My Head - How Long Does It Take Get Over Her How To Who Doesn't Like You I Can't Get Over My Ex Once And For All Signs You're Finally Over Her The Ugly Person Lisa Olson's Pregnancy Miracle Reviewed I Thought I'd Never Get Over My Ex - I Don
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.137.218) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012131 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2269, 952,
Long-term Lack of Sleep Can't Be Made Up Tel Aviv