Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Martina Mcbride Tickets - One Of Oprah's Favorite Things
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Martina Mcbride Tickets - One Of Oprah's Favorite Things

Appearing on Oprah is a big accomplishment. Appearing twice on the Queen of Daytime's show in just over a week is the mark of a superstar. Country crooner Martina McBride is of the latter category, as her Nov. 3 spot on Oprah was in addition to her Oct. 26 cameo on the show.

For the October show, McBride was featured as a performer at the State Fair of Texas, which Oprah visited. A little more than a week later, she was one of many celebrities that Oprah has been spotlighting telling about their first jobs. Martina's first job was at the local Dairy Queen. She traveled back to the same Dairy Queen for Oprah's show, which still features the same owners.

Perhaps the biggest challenge to McBride appearing twice on Oprah's show was her schedule, as she has many different commitments keeping her busy. She has been announced as a performer for the upcoming 43rd Annual CMA Awards on Nov. 11. McBride has won Female Vocalist of the Year four times at the CMAs, and she is again one of the nominees for the award this year. She will be in good company as a performer, as the list of those taking the stage includes George Strait, Taylor Swift, Brooks & Dunn, Tim McGraw, Kid Rock, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Dave Matthews and many, many more.

This fall and winter, McBride will be hitting the road with fellow country star Trace Adkins. They will be hitting dates like Oklahoma City, OK; Birmingham, AL; Pensacola, FL; Buffalo, NY; Cleveland, OH and many more. She has also been added to the lineup for the 2010 Craven Country Jamboree in Canada. The Jamboree takes place July 15-18, and fans who want to be there will have to act fast. Because of the star-studded lineup-which includes Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan and Diamond Rio-the Jamboree is expected to sell out fast. Fans can get all of their Martina McBride tickets.Martina Mcbride Tickets - One Of Oprah's Favorite Things

Martina Schiff (her birth name) grew up in rural Kansas and discovered a love for singing at a young age, playing with her family's band. It didn't take her long to decide to pursue music full time, and in the process of developing her sound she met sound engineer John McBride, who she remains married to today. The young couple soon found themselves working on Garth Brooks' tour (side note: McBride recently stated she wasn't surprised that Brooks chose to come out of retirement). Her dream finally became a reality in the early 1990s when she signed a deal with RCA, but her first album, 1992's The Time Has Come, didn't make much of a splash.

Her emotive voice found its stride on her sophomore release, 1993's The Way That I Am. That album resonated with female country fans thanks to singles like "My Baby Loves Me" and "Independence Day." Her popularity continued to grow throughout the 1990s with singles like "Wild Angels," "A Broken Wing," "Wrong Again" and "I Love You." More top singles followed in the 2000s like "Blessed," "This One's for the Girls," "Anyway" and "How I Feel." McBride's latest album, 2009's Shine, has perpetuated her success with hits like "Ride" and "I Just Call You Mine."

by: Brent Warnken
David Archuleta - David Archuleta Preps 'fun' Sophomore Album Can't Get Over My Ex Wife - I'm Getting Emotional Getting Over Broken Heart - I'm Getting Emotional Why Pat Robertson doesn't speak for the devil Chiropractor In Fargo Nd | Bone Injuries: Compound And Simple Fractures Runtime "Pure" Errors - Act Fast On This ! Forex! Find Out If It's The Right Market For You! Andrea Bocelli Tickets - It's Beginning To Sound A Lot Like Christmas Monsters Of Folk Tickets - Monsters Of Folk: Indie Rock's Finest Recognise 'the Force' And Trade The Trend Keywords Are The "Key" To Targeted Traffic Special Birthday's: 21st Birthday Gifts For A Son Or Daughter Slow PC Performance? See How I Easily & Quickly Boosted My PC Speed Without the Headaches!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.93.136) / Processed in 0.005229 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3206, 952,