Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » 5 Inexpensive Fall Holiday Decorating Ideas
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

5 Inexpensive Fall Holiday Decorating Ideas

Fall is my favorite time of the year and one of the most beautiful. Depending on where you live, the leaves change colors and fall. Two fantastic holidays occur, Halloween and Thanksgiving. It's harvest time and all that implies: festivities, bountiful foods, winter ales, apple cider, and much more. And Christmas and New Years are right around the corner. Although summer may be over, it is a wonderful time of the year.

Fall decorating is pretty easy and can be done inexpensively as well. It's not about money or glitz or impressing anyone. Rather it is about nature and the harvest. Here are a few simple and inexpensive ideas for decorating.

Leaves are not inexpensive; they are free. Gather some pretty leaves on your next walk. I like to lay them flat between two paper towels or napkins and place a heavy object on them like a book so they will dry flat. Note you can recycle the paper towels or napkins and use them over and over for this purpose. You can then place the dried leaves around for decoration, for example on the mantel, book cases, the dining room/kitchen table, and also stick them on walls and windows. They are also great for kid's crafts too!5 Inexpensive Fall Holiday Decorating Ideas

I love gourds of all sizes and colors, and the fall colors are fantastic! You can buy gourds almost anywhere, but I find them most inexpensively at farmers markets and farm stands. Of course the super markets will also have some although they may be more expensive.

Pumpkins and other types of squashes are great. These are a bit more money, but you can also eat them later. Actually, you can make a jack o lantern and simultaneously eat the inside of a pumpkin, a double win! Big pumpkins are great outside, perhaps on the front porch or steps, and smaller ones are wonderful inside just like small gourds are.

Cornstalks also pleasantly reek of the harvest and fall. Many stores carry these, but they are cheaper closer to the source; farmers markets and farm stands. If you know a farmer they'll usually let you have them for free!

I also like fall decor tablecloths. Leave and harvest scenes, as well as Thanksgiving scenes such as ones with Pilgrims and Native Americans are popular. These are usually very inexpensive at local discount stores and essentially disposable although I prefer to spend a very few more dollars and get ones that last for years!

For much more visitThanksgiving Decor andTabletop Christmas Trees.
5 Indian States To Travel This Monsoon 5 Important Travel Tips For South America 5 Important Travel Insurance Features To Watch For 5 Ideas For Buying A Great Christmas Present 5 Idées De Destinations Pour Partir En Vacances Au Soleil 5 Hotels To Make Your Trip In Costa Rica Amazing 5 Hot Jewelry Colors For Spring-summer 2010 5 Holiday Looks To Make You Feel Special 5 Highlights of a Holiday in Kalkan 5 Helpful Traveling Tips For Diabetic Patients 5 Helpful Travel Tips for Diabetic Travelers 5 Halloween Costume Ideas From Alice In Wonderland Movie 5 Guidelines In Choosing An Adventure Travel Agency
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.123.193) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012222 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2543, 954,
5 Inexpensive Fall Holiday Decorating Ideas Ann Arbor